Replies

• TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic!!
  • gabriellesimone
    gabriellesimone Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you look SO AWESOME!! Congratulations! i know you'll look fabulous at your reunion!!:smile:
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    CoNgRaTs :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations! You look absolutely fabulous!
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO VERY MUCH EVERYONE!!!!

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to hear from you all! I LOVE MFP <3 and EVERYTHING it has to offer! It is POSSIBLE!!! A year ago today you could not have told me I would be standing here 80 pounds lighter....and now shooting for 100! Thank you again so much! xoxo
  • sayambular
    Options
    Congratulations! Excellent job! Very much an inspiration to myself and others! =)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Great job.....You look amazing
  • yummymammy
    yummymammy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic, bet you are loving the new you - all them lovely clothes. Congrats.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing job!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    Wow! You are smoking! :)
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look fantastic. Amazing difference. :bigsmile:
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look amazing. Thank you, Thank you for sharing your photos, it gives all of us who have not yet reached our goals to strive harder to make it. It is so worth it. Congratulations on you huge successs you look awesome and I bet you feel that way as well.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    YOU are amazing!!! I almost cried looking at your before and after pics. And yes, what a ride....!
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    OMGOSH! You look AMAZING! Congrats! :bigsmile: What a transformation! You have given me some motivation that i have been needing for about a week now. lol . . . you look jawdropping and just in time for the Holidays. Omgosh those before and after pics are incredible! Makes me NOW feel like i can really do this and it will work! Enjoy your thinner life and Keep It UP!:happy:
  • jenn_18
    Options
    wow!!! WTG!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    you have done amazing.....great work...keep it up....
  • MommyOfThree260
    Options
    Ohh Em Gee!! You look amazing!! You remind me so much of what I need to do. I was just thinking about my 10 year high school reunion, which will be in 2012, and I am determined to look great. It's sad in almost 10 years I've DOUBLED me weight :( But at least now I'm on the right track...thanks for posting something so inspirational!!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :)
  • curlygirlmary
    Options
    Wow you look awesome !!!! Congratulations!!
  • EmpressB
    EmpressB Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look soo good! Keep up the good work :smile:

I can't wait to be able to hit even that 10 lb mark.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!