T25 2nd floor friendly?

Options
I'm not sure if this was asked already, sorry if it was.. but is T25 okay to do on 2nd story of house.. A lot of jumping etc?
Thanks!

Replies

• rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    It does have a fair bit of jumping (at least in Alpha, I'm not up to Beta yet), but I don't think it would be too much of an issue on a second floor. It isn't like power jumping or anything where you're really slamming down, just kind of bouncing on the balls of your feet and doing jumping jacks and that sort of thing.
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    There is a fair amount of jumping. I live in an upstairs apartment, I just told my neighbors this is the time frame I will be doing this during the week so sorry its only 25 minutes, and brought them some cookies lol
  • Pixt
    Pixt Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    T25 Alpha ... I'm pretty sure I sounded like a roving band of wild horses beating conga drums (without any sense of rhythm) as I gradually mastered the "land softly" principles Shawn T espouses.

My first month of T25 ... thank goodness I live in a single family house 'cause if I was living in an apartment, I would have needed to trot downstairs with a box of cookies and a fifth of Jack to compensate the neighbors.