My 30 Day Shred Reults With Pictures

Options

Replies

• Changeisachoice
    Changeisachoice Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This is what I needed to see today! I did Day 1 last night and was pretending to knock Jillian square in the face with every punch by the end of it. Your results are just what i need to stick to it.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    you look amazing.. Jillian will be happy to kick your butt in shape. male or female..
  • LouLouLemons
    Options
    I am currently on day 3 of Focus T25 and a newbie to MFP. I purchased the 30 Day Shred months ago and never made it a priority in my day. Well things have changed and I am making the most of me. Thank you for your post. I look forward to starting my 30 day shred. Your results are fantastic. Keep up the great work.
  • catnorbury
    catnorbury Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have never been tempted by a workout dvd before but after seeing your pics i have just ordered it from amazon! You look great, well done x
  • baileyang33
    baileyang33 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!! I love Jillian! I did the 6 week AB program & lost 22 pounds & 3 inches in my arms & hips! Doing the 90 day Body Revolution now only starting week 3 tomorrow, keep you posted! :wink:
  • nicolex86
    Options
    I would like to try the 30 day shred, is this workout 2nd floor friendly? lol
  • myfuture14
    Options
    Great job, very inspiring! L love the great smile congrats girl friend looks like your ready for the world
  • cgilliland7
    cgilliland7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm inspired reading these posts. I am just beginning my weight loss journey (well, at least SERIOUSLY this time) lol. I need a little motivation to get up and moving in the morning! Any ideas that may help? I plan on starting the 30 day shred tomorrow. I would like to lose about 50 pounds total so I think this might give me a great jump start!
  • KateEMD
    KateEMD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I didn't think I would get this large of a reaction but I am so glad I could inspire some of you to keep going or to start this program. I have to say you all made me tear up. I really never thought I could be an inspiration when it comes to weight loss. I am at a loss for words.

Today I started the 6 week Six-Pack by Jillian Michaels. It's on youtube so I can get it for fee. If you would like to add me as a friend, feel free! I love to encourage people on their journey!
  • eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You should be very proud of yourself and your accomplishment!
    Round of applause!

BUT DROP AND GIVE ME 20 PUSH-UPS FIRST! ;-)
  • honeybunny32
    honeybunny32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • shamarrambo
    Options
    wow girl you look amazing. I have the 30ds and have never really used it. after seeing your results you gave me some motivation to give it a try. great job and good luck with your weight loss!!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    So glad you posted! I am on the 30DS and anxious to see if my results are as great as yours! You did a fabulous job. Did you do the shred every day?
  • moondawn
    moondawn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    when i lived in my apartment, i found that Jillian's Yoga Meltdown was a little safer for 2nd story dwellingshaha
  • jbwegner
    jbwegner Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great progress! If you want another Jillian video, her Banish Fat, Boost metabolism is awesome!
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Great Job.

I love that you are smiling in both before and after pictures. Most people don't do that and I thinks that's great that you are!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great... Thank you so much for posting, I just bought the DVD a few days ago and have been meaning to open it up and do it , but I haven't ....Now, that I see your fantastic results , it has inspired me to go ahead and begin my 30DS . Thank you again and keep on smiling. :happy:
  • courtkizer
    courtkizer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The difference is really amazing. You went from looking regular person, to looking like someone with tone and definition. You look like you work out :-)
  • Nicole921
    Nicole921 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Amazing results!! I'm on day 3... Feeling stronger already! Thanks for the motivation!!
  • Shakim1978
    Shakim1978 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I tried the 30DS for 2 days and gave up. Seeing your results has inspired me to try again!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!