Replies

• erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Inspiring story.
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you for the inspiration. Your transformation is awesome! If you could reach your very ambitious goal, then I can certainly meet mine!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Yay for such awesome dedication and results, boo to the Daily Fail (but well done for getting MFP in there!). You look incredible and I bet you feel that way too!
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    amazing work well done...you don't even look like the same man now...in fact you look a lot more like your brother in the face now
  • PatrickXFCE
    PatrickXFCE Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • nas061
    nas061 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Well done that man! Seriously impressive and motivational!
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    What an amazing achievement. Well done, and you look fabulous!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING and I can only imagine how GREAT your energy levels must be today!!!

Good job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shivpea
    Shivpea Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing, well done you!! I'm delighted with your new found happiness and wish you all the best in the future :-)
  • Browne_Fox
    Options
    Pretty inspiring - well done! (Bonus points for booing the Mail)
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a completely different person. Congratulations :drinker:
  • GADavies
    GADavies Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot everyone, yes it's a complete change in my life and I love it :)
  • patsypooter
    patsypooter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Oh thank you so much for sharing!

I am pretty much in the same situation you found yourself in... when my brothers wedding photos came back I was inspired to lose the weight. My own wedding is coming up and that has also helped with the dedication to eating well.

I've found a diet that works not only for weight loss but for curing my IBS symptoms and it feels great to finally be getting somewhere.

This website is such a godsend! I haven't stumbled onto the forums until recently but I am glad I did. I was just googling to find out if aiming to lose 60lbs in 7 months is way overreaching it but I have been amazed by all the success stories! It was great to read yours.
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You did a awesome job. You look great. Congrats
  • 34blast
    34blast Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!