Home Workouts

Options
So I usually go to my mom's house to use her home gym but today I won't have the time to go. I really want to work out today. Any suggestion on home workouts without the gym equipment? Thank you! :)

Replies

• NatalieG525
    NatalieG525 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Go on youtube and type in "Fitness Blender". Their workout videos are fab!
  • amka_2015
    amka_2015 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll try it.
  • alechua
    alechua Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Xhit daily, blogilates and zuzka light workouts! :)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    actually just go to fitnessblender.com easier then going to youtube for them.
  • Invictus000
    Options
    I really like Jessica Smith's workouts. You can get them free on YouTube and she has a very large variety of workouts available so there's bound to be at least a couple that you like. Also, for that matter, if you're really just looking for something to do then taking like 15, 20 minutes and browsing through YouTube can yield a lot of pretty interesting workouts. That's how I found Jessica Smith and a couple of other really good YouTube workouts that I want to try.
  • amka_2015
    Options
    actually just go to fitnessblender.com easier then going to youtube for them.

Thanks!
  • amka_2015
    Options
    I really like Jessica Smith's workouts. You can get them free on YouTube and she has a very large variety of workouts available so there's bound to be at least a couple that you like. Also, for that matter, if you're really just looking for something to do then taking like 15, 20 minutes and browsing through YouTube can yield a lot of pretty interesting workouts. That's how I found Jessica Smith and a couple of other really good YouTube workouts that I want to try.

I never thought of looking through YouTube for fitness videos. Well at least I don't have to waste time browsing, I might end up looking at random funny videos of animals or babies:laugh:
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    "You are your own gym" is a great body weight program. I follow the app on my iPhone.