So tired of being overweight...at an all time high.

Options
Hello everyone,

My name is Chris and I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I'm a native to Maryland/DC area but now live in NC.
I'm on a mission to lose this weight but it is just so hard to get started. I've never done this online support thing before but I'm open minded and willing to give it a try. Looking forward to meeting and making some friends!

Replies

• ellenmg
    ellenmg Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome Chris & good luck! My Fitness Pal is a great resource - Do you use the app on your phone?
    Just set your guidelines (in your settings I think) on what you want to lose, like 1 pound a week or whatever you are thinking, and log your food and your exercise and try to be under your goal each day! I love it when you click 'finish loggin for the day' and MFP tells you 'if every day were like today you'd weigh ..... in 5 weeks'. I love it on days I was good and it's a little motivation on days I wasn't so good.
  • reginamom
    reginamom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

My name is Alana. I live in Regina, Saskatchewan. I am in my fifties and finding it much harder to manage my weight than I used to. Looking forward to making some changes . . . for life!