New to this and need a buddie

Options
Hi guys,

I've been using the MFP app for a while now but starting to get serious about weight loss. I am currently 211lbs and want to get down to 140 as quickly and healthy as possible.

I am 22 and 5"5'.

I am off on holiday on 4th on June and want to lose as much as possible before then. :). I would appreciate if anyone wants to chat and help each other along the way

Thanks

Replies

• tbogey
    tbogey Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I'm 37 and need a buddy too. I am 5ft and 146lbs looking to lose 20lb by summer as well. I work out quite a bit but love to eat junk food and struggle with a Mountain Dew addiction.
  • xmelissaxrx
    xmelissaxrx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi :) feel free to add me. I am currently weighing myself every morning as it keeps me motivated x
  • ellenmg
    ellenmg Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck!
    Vacation really is a great motivator isn't it? Where are you going on vacation in June?
    I'm going on a cruise in April so I'm trying to lose a few more pounds before then. I'm 5'6, 152 pounds. Want to get to 145 by then!
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm trying to get ready for a vacation in June too! I've been a MFP member for a while, but only recently got back into it (need to relearn portion sizes :grumble: ) Anyways, I'll add you and we can encourage each other!! The more the merrier in my opinion!
  • wkhauser
    wkhauser Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hello,
    I am 35 and currently trying to lose 20 lbs by working out and eating right. which is kinda a tough road since i love food and alcohol :drinker: , I am currently doing T25 and running outside when the Iowa weather permits. feel free to add me if you'd like to.
  • svanorder
    Options
    I have been at this for a little over a week. My best friend and I are very serious about getting healthier and so far have been doing a great job keeping each other accountable. Weight loss is important but just trying to focus more on realistic goals and living a healthier lifestyle.

Looking for people with open food diaries so we can get meal/snack ideas as well as honest food intake. Also it's just nice to see others people's progress...another way to motivate!

Thanks,

Stacey
  • 117cheryl
    117cheryl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im 48 and trying to get down to 140 also,I am at 177 now
  • bellahopo29
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me...i'm always on the look out for new buddies as the more friends you have to encourage you the more motivated you feel.:happy:
  • 117cheryl
    117cheryl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Cheryl I'm 48 years old and trying to lose weight AGAIN,I sure could use some motivators.Please feel free to add me ,I feel its easier when you have support:smile::drinker:
  • wipeout65
    Options
    Hi am Kansia, 34, 240lbs. I am from Trinidad and Tobago. To be honest when I get down to anything less than 200lbs I would be totally elated!!!! However my goal weight is 175lbs.
    Feel free to add me... :smile: :smile:
  • zavakim
    zavakim Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm just getting back on mfp. I lost 35lbs with mfp and working out 2 years ago but have since gained it back with my 4th child. I'd love to have some friends so I can get some ideas of healthy foods to eat. And to keep me motivated. We are going to disney in May so I'd like to lose 25lbs by then. I could stand to lose 50lbs all together though.

Add me!!