hello :-) rejoining,and need friends !

Options
plus I've just left facebook as i was losing the will to live by being on there,so need people to talk to ;-)
I have around a stone and a half to lose,am a stay at home mum,and am from wales...can't think of anything else :-)

Replies

• BrittyBby10
    BrittyBby10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello Feel free to add me :) I am on here almost daily and love to chat.
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I came back the week before x-mas to lose 10lbs. I am on here everyday. Add me if you would like.
  • nikifavorido
    nikifavorido Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also in Wales (Pembrokeshire), please feel free to add me. I'm also trying to cut down on Facebook (she says, sliding the page down out of sight..)
    Good luck with your weight loss x
  • sarahmichel101
    sarahmichel101 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me AND join my group. I love to chat and share how I am doing/hear what others are doing. My group on here is called "Tell me about your day" and is a place to discuss calories, exercise, successes, failures, plans, and progress!
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Hi there Welshmaid! Feel free to add me, I'm new here and looking for friends also.

Best,
    Black Dahlia
  • unichick12
    unichick12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am rejoining myfitnesspal as well because i need some support! I am a university student, and I am also on weightwatchers online!! Please add me up! :)
  • apriljn312
    apriljn312 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I just restarted on Monday too.
  • macahlrox
    Options
    hi guys im 17 and my goal is to get a flat stomach and become healthy by May. Right now im obese for my age! if there are any excersise tips or anything you can help me with please do help. thank you
  • Natfacestuff
    Natfacestuff Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have rejoined too! I need to lose about a stone as well. I struggle sticking to good food, but I seem to be doing okish atm. I would love to offer and give some support if you want to add me
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Hello Welshmaid,
    I just started on the site last Monday myself but I log every day, you can add me if you’d like.
    V/r,
    DW.
  • Yellowbelly84
    Yellowbelly84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • EllieMarzano
    Options
    Hello, My name is Danielle, I am new to this as well. I am an Assistant director at an Early Learning Center and a college student. I would really like to meet and talk to people in the "same boat" as me. I am trying to lose a large amount of weight and do it the right way:).
  • MePlus20
    MePlus20 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about Facebook!

Feel free to add me. I just recently started back with MFP and I could use some friends too. :-)
  • shell13b
    shell13b Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am on here daily and like to chat!
  • maliemalvina
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me have 30 more lbs to go can Def always use more motivation!! Had my 2nd baby 5 months ago & trying really hard to get back to pre baby weight
  • elanajayne1
    elanajayne1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi :) I have recently re-joined this too. I'm looking to meet some friends to help keep me motivated. feel free to add me
  • nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Options
    I am back this year for another go at getting fit and shift a bit of weight, logging daily. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • kristabelle2013
    Options
    Just rejoined myself! would love new friends :-) I'm 48, from US (Massachusetts), mom of 4 (two still at home) and looking to lose 50 pounds (not sure how many stones that would be!) Add me if you'd like
  • jeffmongold
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you just because you're Welsh!!!! :)