Replies

• bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Anymore runners out there?
  • 58Rock
    58Rock Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Been running for years. Could always use another runner pal!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey there only been running a year but I am hooked..especially on the halfs...anyone feel free to add me if they want!
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Feel free to add me. I have been properly running for around 15 months, have done about 12 races between 10 kilometers and marathon distance, and do training runs every week...
  • djacksonunlv
    djacksonunlv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Another addicted runner over here. Started out at 300 pounds in 2011, now down to the 220's and the finisher of 28 halfs and 7 full marathons. Probably a hundred or so 5 and 10K's... Looking for other inspiring friends.
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Runner here always looking for more running friends. Feel free to add
  • sjp_511
    sjp_511 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I just sent a friend request. I am a new member to half fanatics (but used races from 2012 to qualify)
  • regosaki
    regosaki Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hey...

I'm a newbie to running, possibly only been running for the last 4 or 5 months but I love it, I run 5 km everyday on the treadmill in the gym and I'm looking to sign up to my first 5 km race this year....Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Aqua1813
    Aqua1813 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner! I'm new to MFP, but I've been running for about 3 years. I've done 5Ks, 10Ks and a couple of half marathons. I just signed up for my first full a few days ago. :)
  • Just_Sha
    Just_Sha Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started running last year. I would love to have new runner friends (or people who understand my obsession). Still a newbie. and super slow. But I run 3 times per week at least 3 miles most of the runs.
  • jojojo909090
    jojojo909090 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I started running in May '13 and have done 2 x 10km races, and am training for my first half in May. I'm running 4 x a week, with a series of 5kms during the week and my long run (always 10kms plus) in the weekend. My longest distance so far is 16kms (so 5 to go to make 1/2 marathon distance). I lift on my between days - have 1 day off a week. I'm also doing the Oxfam 100km nonstop walk again this year, and have a further 2-3 1/2 marathons in mind after my first one.

This is going to be a great year, and I'd love to have more running friends :)
  • fragileelegance
    fragileelegance Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love people who run! I have been running for 3 years steadily now and do lot's of races everything from 5k's to full marathons. My favorite distance is halfs and I am a Half fanatic! Would love to meet more half fanatics or people who love to run and also are trying to watch their weight. Add me if you run!

I'm a newbie runner, I'm training for my first 5k! :) Did you lose most of your weight through running?
  • bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I love people who run! I have been running for 3 years steadily now and do lot's of races everything from 5k's to full marathons. My favorite distance is halfs and I am a Half fanatic! Would love to meet more half fanatics or people who love to run and also are trying to watch their weight. Add me if you run!

I'm a newbie runner, I'm training for my first 5k! :) Did you lose most of your weight through running?

I love half of my weight after running but its become much more than losing weight to me now.
  • wkhauser
    wkhauser Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started running last summer and love it. I find it's the best way for me to keep my stress level down. I don't have a treadmill and since it's winter in Iowa I haven't been out as much. I got winter gear for xmas though, so as long as there isn't any ice on the sidewalks I should be good. Feel free to send me an invite it you would like to.
  • grendel322
    grendel322 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to build my running friends back up. I had a bunch at one point and they all dropped off one by one. I lost interest in logging but kept running! Now I'd like to get back into controlling the food part again, so would love to have more friends to talk running with and cheer on. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • Cyan99
    Cyan99 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    YAY!! I love running :) Find it really hard in winter tho, I like running outside but it gets WAY to cold and I'm getting sick of running long distances at the gym with nothing interesting to look at :P
  • pammee44
    pammee44 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me.

I've been running since i was a kid and ran Cross Country in high school, now i run to stay in shape. I have run 2 half marathons and a ton of 5k's and 10k's.

I have been on a break since August when i hit a hole and twisted my ankle while running hills at a workout, OUCH! It's time to get back on the streets and run, winter hasn't been on my side either and I live in Houston Texas, but it's been colder than usual here this winter so far even down here. UGH!

I look forward to new running friends.
  • Krista916
    Krista916 Posts: 258
    Options
    ME, but now I kind of feel like a giant running failure. I've been running not quite a year and am barely able to complete 4.5-5 miles. LOL! You can add me anyway!
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi I run and anyone can add me. Done 2 half marathons and have another 2 this year. Had a bit of break in favour of lifting but missed it so back to it now.