Oh No! My boobs are gone!

Options
I know it is only three weeks in but I am getting frustrated! My tummy stays while my chest is melting away! That just seems unfair if you ask me. Anyone else have this issue? There isn't a way to stop it besides doing tummy specific exercises is there?

Replies

• mama2her
    Options
    I've only just begun my journey and I've lost about an inch in my belly, but my chest has gone down from a 40 to a 38!
  • sarahmichel101
    sarahmichel101 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am a 38 DD but I would NOT be shocked if I were in a 38 C or 36 D already :(
  • jess135177
    jess135177 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Your body will choose where you lose the weight from. You can't spot reduce fat, just keep up with the calorie deficit and maybe start weight training.
  • nahgemomeghan
    Options
    I dealt with this as well, I didn't have much weight to lose when I started, only about 15lbs. I went from a 36B to a 32A, it sucks, but we can't choose where I lose the fat unfortunately!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    then start doing some weighted squats and deadlifts so you can build a fabulous bubble butt :wink:
  • Scremoshells
    Options
    Oh I hear you there. The first 10lbs I just noticed my chest was getting smaller. It is true that your body will loose weight where it wants to first, and its usually chest. I also went form a DD to a C. I haven;t lost any weight recently in the chest but I have uped the amount of weights I do now, including a lot of the chest workouts with free weights. It's seems to help but not bulk me up! good luck
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    They get in the way of activities any way :D
  • snoopy9014
    snoopy9014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Gasp! Don't tell me that mines Will disappear I'm only a B :(
  • Anthrogeeke
    Anthrogeeke Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's the first place I lose weight. Stinks.
  • turtleball
    turtleball Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I lost quite a bit off my breast and i'm happy, they are pretty huge anyway. What good are they other than to hold me back when theyre flopping up and down while i'm exercising?
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to shrinking mine. They aren't even whoppers, but when I am an ideal weight for me I am usually a US 36C (Aus 14C). In summer it's much easier to manage strappy singlets and dresses!
  • VickieMustang
    Options
    i lost 31 pounds and 9 inches of boobs
  • LunaGreen
    LunaGreen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    it is COMPLETELY unfair!!! my boobs went first too... and my... hands? weird how weightloss taunts us!
  • ghostfingers
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I'm a 32DDD, and I would LOVE IT if I could lose weight in my breasts. Back pain, can't find any bra that fits (let alone a jog bra,) can't find any clothes that fit, and I jiggle like a MOTHER when I run... but no. I lose weight in my hips and thighs, and keep a hilariously oversized chest.
  • sarahmichel101
    sarahmichel101 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    it is COMPLETELY unfair!!! my boobs went first too... and my... hands? weird how weightloss taunts us!
    Holy crap! I swear to god I was sitting here this morning think how long and dainty my hands looked. I am actually super excited about it though. I have been looking at engagement rings and am super excited to try them on slim fingers. I think its funny that someone else noticed this too!!
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    First place I lose weight :'(

I've got bras from a C to an E cup
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

LOL me too!!! My rings on my fingers were loose before my clothes ever were!
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    After losing 70 pounds I ended up getting a boob job. It sucks, but it's worth it to have a fit healthy body. :)
  • AllieGeorge23
    Options
    I'm probably the only one waiting for the day when my boobs are smaller.

36DD - 36E.... Fingers crossed I go back to 36B or 36C
  • bongochick45
    bongochick45 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I'm a 32DDD, and I would LOVE IT if I could lose weight in my breasts. Back pain, can't find any bra that fits (let alone a jog bra,) can't find any clothes that fit, and I jiggle like a MOTHER when I run... but no. I lose weight in my hips and thighs, and keep a hilariously oversized chest.

Me too! i'd kill for these suckas to go away. No luck. I lost my butt too. Now I look like a floating pair of boobs. LOL! I still have my hips and thighs though so that balances me our somewhat. Oh how I love my journey. LOL!