Insanity

Options
Hi guys,

I have a long lazy break but now im back! im serious about this now and determined to lose the weigh and get my body back. in 2011 i went from 10stone to 8stone and felt amazing, i was sooo toned, i loved my body...now im almost at 10stone (9.9), and ive had enough.

I started instanity last night, the night before was the fit test, and i loved it. is anyone else just starting?

Anyone who has done it can you please let me know you starting and end weights, if you dont mind :)

Replies

• KHal11715
    KHal11715 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started two weeks ago and lost 2.4 lbs so far (I weigh myself again tomorrow). I've done it in the past and I LOVE it! It's tough, but if you go at your own pace you will eventually be able to keep up with them!
  • Meggie9414
    Options
    I've just started insanity and today will be my third day on in. It's tough and I take lots of breaks but I love it. My starting weight is 10 stone 5 pounds and I'm trying to lose 2 stone by june :)
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Don't go by the scale. I did Insanity last year and the best thing I can tell you is throw your scale away. You are going to want to go more by measurements then by weight, especially in the first month. It's quite common for people to gain weight in the first month, not all, but most do.

I have about 40 pounds to lose, 55 if I go by the BMI scale. I lost only 7 pounds with Insanity but it LOOKED like 30. I went from wearing a size 18 pants to a 14, sometimes 12 depending on brand. Take your measurements, let that be your guide. Only pull the scale out on scheduled day or you may drive yourself batty with all the fluctuation.