Are you battling obesity? Please join our group

Options
Hey, I have battled obesity for most of my adult life. Want to join forces with others who have developed their own super powers in their fight? Then join the group, or friend me and let's kick this together!!

Replies

• JECole2013
    JECole2013 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Join "Battling Obesity, not weight loss"
  • april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Options
    What's the difference? I think I'm both.
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP but not the weight loss journey. How do you join a group?
  • L8riser
    L8riser Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    At 43, I've been considered obese all of my adult life, just now trying to put an end to that. For the last two weeks I've been watching what I eat and starting tomorrow, I'll get off the couch a little more often. You've found a new friend
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I've been slim, overweight and now I'm obese. I want to be slim again and I will do this this time! The mental commitment will not weaken! No more excuses. This is it. Would love to join this group :smile:
  • wyllden
    wyllden Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am 31, size 18 and classed as obese.

I am new to MFP and have started doing a low carb diet. I have never been slim, lost small amounts of weight after having each of my children but never got down to where I want to be.

That is going to change, by easter I will be slimmer and toned and nearer to my goal weight. I can't wait to be one of the success stories. I am going to do this, i'm absolutely determined and feeling very inspired by many of the stories on here.

By the time we're finished the 'Battling Obesity' group won't apply to us anymore!
  • trixie5059
    trixie5059 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I used to be fit and slim, but for the last 20 years have gotten larger and larger, until now am obese. I really need to make some changes for my health, and my self esteem.
    I joined nearly 2 years ago, and now need to take it seriously
  • stuzzie
    stuzzie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Would love to join :-)
  • trixie5059
    trixie5059 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Okay it's me again...stupid question: How do you join the group? or it is this post that people just write to