How did your breasts change as you lost weight?

Options

Replies

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    not in a good way...
  • Tffanie4712
    Options
    Way to much!!!! I use to be a D cup now i'm a C. They say your cup doesn't go down,but that was not true in my case.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    DD to a C. They didn't seem to change until after I started lifting and then seemed to deflate.

My back also doesn't hurt anymore.
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I went from a 34E to a 36C. Massive size reduction but I think there better for it.
  • br1twaslyke
    br1twaslyke Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    After reading all the comments, can anyone who lost between 50-70 pounds tell me the effect it had on them? I'm more concerned with whether they will become more saggy or perk up more, or stay the same in that aspect.. thank you
  • 2014_willbmyyear
    Options
    *creepily reads the post thoroughly*
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Its scary...I am now a 38 long! I see some plastics in my future.....
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Became nonexistent. Shrug.
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Small, saggy pendulums of sadness.
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38GG to a 32E. So they are still proportionally large, but I did lose a lot of volume. I have a lot of loose skin there, but fortunately only my boyfriend and I see my boobs and neither of us really care. They look fine when I'm just standing there, but if you grab them there is a lot of excess wrinkly skin.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    balloon-deflate-o.gif
    AnimatedBalloon.gif
  • oreganospice
    Options
    I have been every size (I was a K for a while!). I lost a lot of weight a few years ago, and it seemed that suddenly my body decided it had no fat to spare other than my chest, and it suddenly disappeared... I went from a D to an A within a few weeks. I think that once you suddenly start shrinking fast in that location, it probably indicates that it is time to stop losing weight.

Oh, and yes... They sag. But that happens with age too. If they don't they have probably been inflated with helium. :)
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Only really gone down by band size, cup has stayed the same. Obviously, they're slightly smaller now (due to the band reduction) but as the rest of me is also smaller, I'd say that proportionally, they look exactly the same.
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I was really discouraged to find mine went up... but I lost a lot of weight and they were large to begin with... apparently by losing as much weight as I messed up my proportions. I started off as a 48DD and I kept the DD size up until a 40DD... then as I kept shrinking, the total mass didn't so right now I am wearing a 36F as I now understand that the backside vs cup is really a proportion and all DD cups are not created equally. It was a fun learning experience but I was really hoping to shrink cup size, not increase :tongue:

but they did get droopier along the way so I have to heft them into the new bras
  • optimisticShark
    optimisticShark Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am in the same situation as yours and was planning to post the thread some day. Even I have to lose 50 pounds in total and my present size is 36C. Had lost about 18lbs 3 months back and did see the difference in band size but not the cup size. Am hoping it to reduce when I reach the goal. When I start putting on weight again, its the first place that gets heavier on my. Want to reduce it.
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Went from a 38 ddd to a 34 dd and I do tons of push-ups in Bar Method class, so they are perkier than before...
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    DD to a C. They didn't seem to change until after I started lifting and then seemed to deflate.

My back also doesn't hurt anymore.

Interesting that it took lifting. I do the assisted weight machines but not free lifting. I'll have to start doing more weights maybe.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 lbs to lose and was just wondering how this would affect my boobs. Currently I wear a 38 E bra and absolutely hate the fact that I do. I think my boobs are too big for me and would love it if they shrank to maybe a C cup. Did your boobs shrink or remain the same? As you lost body fat did your boobs sag? What workouts worked best for firming up your boobs?
    It all depends. I am well endowed, and my boobs shrunk after losing 35 pounds. It's nice for me.
  • Rizabees
    Options
    Everyone's breasts are going to react differently depending on how much actual breast tissue you have in them.

Mine didn't change, even after 50 pound loss. I had to get a reduction to get them smaller. [36H to 36 D-DD with reduction.]
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    *creepily reads the post thoroughly*
    Hey, quit trying to hide. :laugh: :bigsmile: