My 30 Day Shred Reults With Pictures

Options

Replies

• deannasueknutson
    deannasueknutson Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good job! I am just starting the 30 Day Shred. I'm glad to know that people are having good results with it.
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Pretty sweet results. Well done :flowerforyou:
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    WOW! In just 30 days? That's incredible. Congratulations. Gives me something to try once I feel "fit" enough to dedicate myself to a program.
  • rusillygrl
    rusillygrl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your results are awesome! Keep up the hard work. It is definitely paying off!
  • GummyHuman
    GummyHuman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Srsly?? Wow.
  • strunch
    strunch Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it goin! Just goes to show you that an expensive gym membership isn't needed, all you need is yourself.
  • Yasmineh_
    Options
    you look great! good job sticking to it.
  • JonMB
    JonMB Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jlg3797
    jlg3797 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I have been integrating the Shred a few days a week and it really does build strength. That gives me motivation to continue. Thanks!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Yes what progress you have made...Good job sticking to that program and getting good results!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT JOB!!!
  • Candisue09
    Candisue09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I tried it for a few days and gave up. You have inspired me to try it again. Thanks!!!
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You should be proud of yourself, way to go :)
  • vhnguyen09
    vhnguyen09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! :smile:
    I just started the 30DS today, so far I'm really liking it.
  • balancedbrunette
    balancedbrunette Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Your results are incredible, well done you must be so proud of that achievement, love to see stories like this on here! :)...I did the 30day shred myself last easter and found it amazing, granted I did not do it in the time frame set on the dvd i kind of worked it in with my other exercise regimes, nevertheless I was thrilled with the result but I can see from your pics how good doing it within the time frame actually is, I may try another of her programmes or the shred again this way :)
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow fast results- I thought day 10 was day 30- there was that much improvement that quickly.

Dumb question of the day- is 30DS good for guys too, or is it geared toward women?

I do thirty day shred on a regular basis,it's just a good well balanced workout full stop.

well done o.p on your success so far! great results
  • blubberbutt123
    blubberbutt123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thats a fantastic result! Go you. :OD will you keep going??
  • KateEMD
    KateEMD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thats a fantastic result! Go you. :OD will you keep going??

Thank you! I am doing Jillian's 6 week Six-pack now and I am finishing my first week of that. I plan on doing the 30DS again after that. I think it will become my standby workout for quite a long time because I loved it so much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!