sports bras!

Options
2»

Replies

• JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I have not been able to get this under control too. I'm sort of limited to Walmart so I'm screwed lol. I'll see if Lane Bryant has anything on sale tomorrow since I'm taking my sister there anyways. Well later today actually.

Double up
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I like Berlei. Affordable and they do the job :)

I agree I have Berlei and I am a 34F and they do the job pretty well I reckon, I am hardly moving and they are affordable and comfortable.
  • Mercedespony
    Mercedespony Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    LuLu's TaTa Tamer's.
    Holds them in tight.
  • Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm a D-cup, and really like Moving Comfort's Maia and Fiona bras. The Maia has an underwire plus compression, and it is my favorite long run bra. The only thing I don't like about it is it has a high neckline and shows under some of the t's & tanks I wear in the summer. I was a little skeptical of the Fiona b/c it doesn't have an underwire, but it is awesome. They are expensive ($40+) but worth it! You may be able to find them on sale if you look around, especially if you don't mind discontinued colors.
  • trinity5703
    Options
    38F/G... Bertel rocks!
  • edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    No sports bra!

:D

*runs away
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have not been able to get this under control too. I'm sort of limited to Walmart so I'm screwed lol. I'll see if Lane Bryant has anything on sale tomorrow since I'm taking my sister there anyways. Well later today actually.

Double up

I have double'd up. Still don't work as well, and its a bit uncomfortable.