Imagine that!

Options
So, this morning.. even though it wasn't my weigh-in day, (I try to just do Monday's so I don't drive myself crazy) I stepped on that scale held my breath and said a little prayer that all my hard work has been paying off. It had.
4lb loss since the last time and an official jump to 198.. FINALLY under the 200 elbee mark!
I've been cheating, falling off the wagon and just not really doing "it" and expecting results.
I have been buckling down the last month and actually doing what I know I really need to, working out and eating well; staying under my calorie limit. And??
Results. Imagine that. :D

Replies

• ashleymmannisto
    ashleymmannisto Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I can't wait to hit Onderland!!! :) Great job! It takes lots of work, but is so worth it!
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou: I am so looking forward to that day myself!!!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Results are awesome. I love good results. Keep with it!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Nothing works as well as hard work :wink:
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep on it!!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    So, this morning.. even though it wasn't my weigh-in day, (I try to just do Monday's so I don't drive myself crazy) I stepped on that scale held my breath and said a little prayer that all my hard work has been paying off. It had.
    4lb loss since the last time and an official jump to 198.. FINALLY under the 200 elbee mark!
    I've been cheating, falling off the wagon and just not really doing "it" and expecting results.
    I have been buckling down the last month and actually doing what I know I really need to, working out and eating well; staying under my calorie limit. And??
    Results. Imagine that. :D

:laugh:

Welcome to onederland.
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Even better... this morning; 196.4... Officially no longer in the "obese" zone for my bmi. WOOOT! I re-weighed 4 times lol... and even got a lil misty-eyed. :) Still chugging along... in it for 164... anything after that is just extra awesomeness. Thanks guys; the encouragement is really uplifting. <3
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!