Hello Another Newbie!

Options
Hello!

I am here for the same reason we all are to get my weight under control and learn to maintain a healthy lifestyle! I have let myself go and no longer love the woman who stares back in the mirror at me. I have to learn one thing and thats that I am the only one who can change my own life, its time to stop relying on everyone else and hiding from reality. Starting today I'm getting myself back! Feel free to add me as a friend as I am hoping to meet many great supportive friends and hope I can be a great supportive friend for all of you as well!

Time to take the plunge!

Replies

• ginnyroxx
    Options
    good for you! you'll find a ton of supportive people here and all the tools you need to help get you to your goal.

welcome! :)
  • autumnater
    autumnater Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Amen SIsta! You can do it and there is alot of support on this site....although not everyting you read on here will you agree with, but try to keep an open mind and remember why you are doing this....FOR YOU! Best of luck!
  • biguglymouth76
    Options
    I started using this 3 days ago and am down 4 lbs. I used to be a workout out nut then I kinda let myself go after losing my job 2 years ago and letting my gym membership expire, I want to get back in shape. I kept a food journal when I was younger and taking the time to enter it on my phone really makes your progress easy to see.

I didn't go to my 15 year high school reunion this summer because I was embarrassed on how fat I got even though I had ample time to diet down. I plan on being as dedicated now as I was in my early 20's