Dieting for 24 hrs and still no weight loss, I QUIT!!

Options
2»

Replies

• lavaughan69
    lavaughan69 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I don't see any juicing in here. Obviously, you should have juiced. :smile:

Oh, I forgot to mention that I mixed my juicing in with my slimfast. I thought it would save time. Maybe that's where I went wrong! Tomorrow I'll separate the two and I'll try doing everything above while walking on a treadmill. Who would have thought this weight loss thing would be so hard...had I known it was going to be hard I never would have tried it in the first place! I bet all those people posting 100lbs losses have it so easy compared to me! :laugh:
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Starvation Mode
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    eat at 1200 calories and your problems will be solved!
  • lavaughan69
    Options
    What's really funny...or sad, whichever way you want to look at it, I've actually done a lot of things listed above at one time or another over my 30 years of yo yo dieting! I'm missing Susan summers diet, herbal magic, and a couple others.
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You should try a cleanse. Just to get all of that **** out of your body before you start to diet.
  • Stitches29
    Options
    When all else fails, there's always the tapeworm...

:laugh:

I have been asking for one for years lol
  • loseitnow66
    Options
    The problem is you're not weighing yourself every 7.5minutes! That's the key to weight loss.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    did you try eating 6 tablespoons organic unrefined coconut oil with all your meals?
  • lavaughan69
    Options
    The problem is you're not weighing yourself every 7.5minutes! That's the key to weight loss.

Maybe I should invent scale shoes so I can look down and see my weight every second of the day!