Yay for clothes that fit!

kelseyt17
kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
edited September 22 in Success Stories
Just wanted to share my own little mini success. :) I bought a pair of shorts about two months ago, that I couldn't fit. I loved them and HAD to have them. They were honestly my motivation to lose weight. I told my aunt I'm buying these and I will fit in them by summer. Well When I had tried them on at the store I could barely get them past my legs, they wouldn't button, and my fat was bulging out. They are a size 4 and I can't remember even being in a size 4. Smallest size I remember was a 5 and that was when I was 12 years old. Today I tried them on just for the heck of it. Anddddddddd they fit! They button perfect they are still a little tight in the buttox area hahaha but they aren't tight around my legs or anything I was so happy. It has motivated me even more to continue losing weight. I usually lose motivation after a month because I never see results But I made the goal not to weigh in till my birthday and to stick to my diet and exercise. Its not my birthday yet but I can't wait to see the numbers on the scale! :D

Replies

• You go girl!
    Nice job!!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    That's awesome! Congratulations! :)
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Congratulations! :drinker:

I had a similar experience recently too. I bought a pair of cute short shorts about 2 years ago which were a bit tight then but I refused to go up a size lol In the intervening 2 years I put on weight and there was no chance I could fit into the shorts. In the last month or so I've really become more serious about the weight loss and getting fit and have lost quite a bit of weight (for me). Well, due to a graze on my thigh from a MTB-ing incident on the weekend I needed to find something to wear that wasn't going to rub on the graze so I pulled out the short shorts thinking I was being optimistic but .. they fit! I was sooo happy.

I second your "Yay for clothes that fit!" :bigsmile:
  • marymooster
    marymooster Posts: 134 Member
    yay for you . congratulations....
  • kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Thanks everyone! && congrats to you MsLisaB :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!