Is it possible to lose 10lb a month?

Options
2»

Replies

• mammamia811
    mammamia811 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    yes it is possible..I lost 38 pounds in 16 weeks after my 2nd child....doing weight watchers and pilates and running....however I was "skinny fat"....now after baby 4 I do lots more strength training mixed with cardio
  • mammamia811
    mammamia811 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I should have been more clear..M 2nd child was 4....not a new mom..I wasn't aiming to lose fast..just a nice 1-2 pounds a week..some week I would only lose .4 next week..2 or 3...I agree with everyone...,make it lifestyle change and it will come off
  • ChristineOlivarri
    ChristineOlivarri Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yes it is possible.... anything is possible but you need to do it safely. DO NOT starve yourself, change your habits long term and believe me your body will appreciate it. I have lost 10 lbs in two weeks but I am very overweight and have been under doctors supervision while losing weight. Slow and steady wins the race.
  • bazzaking38
    Options
    100 percent for sure you can lose 10 pounds in a month . my wife lost 12 pounds a month for 3 months . my aim is 4 stone in 5 months my first week was 5lbs so i am on course to get over 10 pounds this month just need another 3 weeks with a couple of 3-4 pounds a week off. you can get that easy and its not too harsh but the more you lose in a month the more chance it might go back on dont go extreme just cut the cals and walk