OT- My day

Options
sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
As of 1:30pm today I was offically divorced. Felt alittle down when I saw my ex start tearing up but had to remind myself he was the one that was the cause of all of it.

Life has to get better now:drinker:

Replies

• sculley
    Options
    As of 1:30pm today I was offically divorced. Felt alittle down when I saw my ex start tearing up but had to remind myself he was the one that was the cause of all of it.

Life has to get better now:drinker:
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I've been helping my dad try and get through his divorce (fwas final in march) after 15 years. As you already know it was probably for the best, and time will help! Sorry for your rough day and hope you feel better very soon!!!
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :drinker: and Sorry :cry:
    With every big event in our lives there are positives and negatives.
    Stay strong!
    hugs,
    Nicky
  • sculley
    Options
    yeah its hard in the beginning but towards the end your just ready to have the weight lifted. I wasn't always this happy about it...trust me it's been a long hard very jealous and not trusting road, just want to become me again.
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You can do this! AND you are well on your way to getting your life back. You have done great with everything, including your weight loss so far. Onward and Upward to your new life. :drinker:
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    It is time to rewrite your story. I did this. It was nearly 10 years ago when it was final. Good luck to you. Make it how you want it and do not compromise.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Things WILL get better, just give it some time.
    I thought I'd NEVER be happy again, let alone ever marry again. But, I found a great guy, (a neighbor!) (who by the way is the greatest guy in the world!) and I'm sure you'll find someone one of these days too!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    aw honey....I think you're heading for an amazing journey and a great life....one you deserve!!!

I know I'm one of your biggest fans and I'll be rooting you on all the way honey!!!:drinker:

hugs!!!!:flowerforyou:
    Ali
  • sculley
    Options
    ali hey now stop making me cry- such a way with words

thanks everyone for the encouragement. I will make it how i want it now and not comprimise. I have along way to go until I get where I want to be physically, emotionally and mentally but i think I will be ok once I get over and find out the results of my biopsy...well one hurdle down and another to go
    Have a great day everyone!!