Stuffed pancake (pic) No wheat/grains

jaymie_x0
jaymie_x0 Posts: 265 Member
f4I5Ji7.jpg

Ingredients:
Two eggs
1 banana
Darkest chocolate chips I could find (optional)
Some blueberries
& Greek yogurt
Vanilla extract

Mashed together the eggs & banana ( I ended up sticking the mixture in a blender on liquify setting) & a little vanilla extract

2. Lightly coated pan with butter

3. Poured the mixture in the pan

4. Let the bottom cook enough to fold without breaking & before folding, i added a little fat free Greek yogurt & some blueberries & i sprinkled some DARK chocolate in the middle & folded over & let cook through for a few minutes

& there ya have it! It was pretty tasty & obviously you can add whatever you want in the middle, some shaved almonds, strawberries etc. Up to you! I was just playing around in the kitchen because I had a major sweet tooth!

Replies

• Oooh, this looks delicious! And I bet it tastes even better! Ha. :)

Thank you very much for sharing- i'll be trying this one!
  • jaymie_x0
    Oooh, this looks delicious! And I bet it tastes even better! Ha. :)

Thank you very much for sharing- i'll be trying this one!

oh & its not very sweet actually, so if anyone wants it sweeter, maybe add some stevia to it? or even agave syrup
  • shadus
    shadus Posts: 424 Member
    f4I5Ji7.jpg

Ingredients:
    Two eggs
    1 banana
    Some blueberries
    & Greek yogurt
    Vanilla extract

Mashed together the eggs & banana ( I ended up sticking the mixture in a blender on liquify setting) & a little vanilla extract

4. Let the bottom cook enough to fold without breaking & before folding, i added a little fat free Greek yogurt & some blueberries & i sprinkled some DARK chocolate in the middle & folded over & let cook through for a few minutes

& there ya have it! It was pretty tasty & obviously you can add whatever you want in the middle, some shaved almonds, strawberries etc. Up to you! I was just playing around in the kitchen because I had a major sweet tooth!

I'll also add for a lot of people (especially those unfamiliar with it) a touch of splenda/stevia/whatever sweetener you like for the greek yogurt filling makes it much tastier, especially if you add a little vanilla extract to that too.

All in all delicious!
  • jaymie_x0
    f4I5Ji7.jpg

Ingredients:
    Two eggs
    1 banana
    Some blueberries
    & Greek yogurt
    Vanilla extract

I'll also add for a lot of people (especially those unfamiliar with it) a touch of splenda/stevia/whatever sweetener you like for the greek yogurt filling makes it much tastier, especially if you add a little vanilla extract to that too.

All in all delicious!

lol vanilla extract is in my recipe.
  • jaymie_x0
    Also cottage cheese is a good sub for Greek yogurt :)
  • cmkile1003
    cmkile1003 Posts: 256 Member
    Bump
  • bridgieNZ
    bridgieNZ Posts: 113 Member
    Thanks so much for this recipe. Made it yesterday it was sooo good. Honestly the next best thing to an actual pancake :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Looks awesome!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Oh my... this looks tasty!