Looking for UK friends

Options

Replies

• MarianneDarroch
    MarianneDarroch Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey

I am from Glasgow, have sent you a wee request.
  • oneman1
    oneman1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Live in Warwickshire and have been using the app for 2 months, looking for people living near that enjoy cycling, as I find it sometimes boring cycling on my own
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Options
    Hi id like more UK friends too, 26 mother of 2 just moved near Cardiff
  • chocolatierswife
    chocolatierswife Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    will send request from norfolk. anyone else feel free to add.
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in aberdare in the welsh valleys, I have two children 12 and 10 and I've been logging every day since may last year , I also have an open diary by btw I turned 40 last year
  • alfbedoun
    Options
    Hello! I'm Helene! I have 2 little boys and I live in Hampshire. Feel free to add me.... And best of luck to you! :-)
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm from the uk ????
  • latepaul
    latepaul Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    46 from Berkshire. Always happy to have more UK friends.
  • fatmerangue
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Karen. I am 49, married and have one 14 year old son. I log in every day I am new ( started a week ago). I would love to lose 2 stone.

Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Kirsty4785
    Options
    Hi
    I am a serial yoyo dieter. And this time I really want to loose weight and keep it off!! I normally yoyo between 11 and 13 stone! This time last year I was 11 and now I'm 13. I have no motivation or get up and go!! I feel glum being fat. I'm hoping some nice ppl will add me as there friend on here so I have reasons to want to log on to log my food and exercise!!
    I have a wedding to go to in august. Ideally I'd like to be 10 but would be happy with 11 as I know this is realistic! One step at a time!!
  • Kirsty4785
    Options
    ????
  • aka_Kamalevantis
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Derbyshire UK, I'm 40 and I'm always happy to have new friends on here, feel free to add me xXx
  • NatalieG525
    NatalieG525 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Natalie. I'm 20 and a mum of one daughter. In Hampshire, UK. Feel free to add :)
  • mw67682
    Options
    Hi, I'm Martin, 46, from Staffordshire UK. Trying to lose two stone! Logg every day, usually from my phone. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Options
    Hi, I'm 34, from London and a mother of two children aged 15 (girl) and 8 (boy). I log in everyday and would love to support you in your weight loss journey
  • zaan83
    zaan83 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi there.

Im 30years old and from London. I dont have kids...yet. Hope to possibly start a family once I have lost the weight and I'm a bit more healthier.
  • Joolyb85
    Joolyb85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Julie, 28 from Glasgow. Been on here every day and logging everything religiously! Looking for more fitness buddies too. its always good to see how everyone is getting on! Sent a request :)
  • angelus8756
    Options
    Hi im jo from derbyshire i log on everyday am startin out on my journey to lose weight for my wedding in december!!! Plus want to feel more healthy please feel free to ADD ME ????
  • moragwallace
    Options
    hi please add me need UK friends on here x
  • bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Adele 27 from Solihull. Log in everyday. Feel free to add :)