Red Heads

Options
12346»

Replies

• vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I don't have much of a temper, it takes A LOT for me to get angry, I let everything slide and laugh at everything. I wouldn't say I'm feisty at all. But I have been called 'spicy' many times... still not sure what that means!

But, before I went on BCP, I had quite the sex drive, which is also a red head stereotype.

I once heard, from a girl who dyes her hair a lot and even wears wigs, that redhead is her favourite. As a redhead she attracted just as many men as when she was blonde (more than as a brunette), however, women didn't seem as threatened by her. But women would be very threatened by her when she was blonde, even *****y. So being a redhead was the best of both worlds. Don't know what it's worth, but thought that was interesting.

I don't have a soul however, that's true... but then again, no one does lol.
  • trainingman123
    trainingman123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Natural yes, fake no.
  • byustrongman
    byustrongman Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My beard grows in pretty red. Hard to tell from my profile pic though.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    oh wait, this is more apt in this thread

funny-pictures-kitten-soul-escapes.jpg
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    we have special powers. Like the X-Men. Shhhhhhh, don't tell the "regulars"
  • jenschroll
    jenschroll Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Was born with red hair that turned brown by age 3. Not really short tempered until I'm hungry. lol
  • cwtchme
    cwtchme Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural redhead. i'm also a Celt (Welsh). I also have the green eyes, pale skin and freckles to match. My husband says that I'm bad tempered, I call it fiery. He says that I'm mad, I call it passionate. He also says that it was my hair that made him notice me.

I love being a redhead!!!!