Friends for a 100lb weight loss journey

Options
13»

Replies

• lyricalindsey
    lyricalindsey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Also, have a 100 pound weight loss journey ahead of me! I will add you!
    It's always good to know we're not alone.
  • boobeey
    boobeey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    although my goal is 70 I'd still like to inspire you all as you do I so you all can add me as we take this journey together, I became over weight in high school from birth control and over eating with lack of exercise. I to dream of carrying a healthy child and in order to do that I'd like to lose weight first,
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have around 90 or so to lose (to get to my ultimate goal weight).

Feel free to add me! (that includes YOU (yes, you, reading this...) ;)
  • sarahcranemack
    sarahcranemack Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me :)
  • WoWMeaghan
    WoWMeaghan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've got 60lbs to lose! (Maybe 75) I would love more MFP friends :)
  • amynich74
    Options
    Hello. Had twin boys December 2012. Did not realize how hard it would be to get weight off. Only lost 20 in a year. Gained 80lbs total. 40th birthday in August would love to look much better by then. I really need support. Have been large most my life. I would like to nip this in the bud once and for all. Good luck all of you!!
  • rbramble2012
    rbramble2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am pretty much in the same boat as the rest of you.
    Last May I started a new job and in July they had an internal weight loss challenge. During one week I was the top loser, but over all I was probably in the top 10. It is hard to compete against people who can loose 1 or 2 pounds and that is 5% of their weight loss. Yet I have to loose 5 or 6 just to get 1%.
    The company started another weight loss challenge in January but this time it is competing against other companies and an outside company is doing the meetings and paperwork. We started Monday. I brought my wife with me for moral support even though she doesn't work with my company. They welcomed her anyway and we are on this journey together.
    I have lost almost 30 pounds since may and hope to lose more this go around.
  • McChane1
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose. Anyone that wants to motivate each other feel free to add me.
  • TheKidd2013
    TheKidd2013 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hope you don't mind I just send you a friend request
  • all4my4girls
    all4my4girls Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 lbs to lose, but my story is the same....lose gain. Lose and gain again. Please add me for support. I'm new here, but have logged on every single day since I started. My diary is open ( I think) and I am super serious about living healthier.

Anyone else, feel free to add me. The more the merrier, right. :wink:
  • sstaci07
    sstaci07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am starting today & have a 100+ to get rid of as well. I have a long journey ahead of me....but if I never start I will never make it. I would love encouragement along the way. Feel free to add me :)