Wazzzuuuuuuup!!

Options
I'm bringing it back! I'm bringing wazzzuuup back. Hi there! I made an account here a while back but there completely forgot about it. Myself and my wife recently decided to start a diet so I figured this was as good a time as any to start back up on here.

A little about myself. A few years back, on my birthday, I decided to go to caloriecount.com and logged what I had eaten that day because I was curious, what I saw startled me. On that day I made a decision to change my life and my appearance for the better. 1 year later I had lost 50 pounds and another after that I lost another 20. I was able to slowly collect and all new wardrobe. I have since become married and finished college and gained a few back. I am here to lose those again, or at least some of those. I still fit into most of my clothes btw, they are just tighter on me...

Thank you for reading. Friend me, please! The more support, information, and help the merrier!

Have a splendid day!

Replies

• KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Best of luck =)
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    DUDE...THAT IS EPIC!!!!
    I am all about support and motivation. LETS DO THIS!!!
  • huzz4h
    huzz4h Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi!!!!!!! I just found this app yesterday-love it. Is anyone having issues inputting your food into the app?
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Spectacular results the first time...sure you'll do well this time and help out your wife as well...it's great to have the support at home :smile:
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!!!!! I just found this app yesterday-love it. Is anyone having issues inputting your food into the app?

What specifically are you trying to enter? A specific food and brand in "my food" or a recipe in "my recipes"?
  • alexvhrk
    alexvhrk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the friend requests everyone! Sorry about all the grammatical errors in my original post, I'm usually very good about catching those. Anyways, thanks again for the replies and requests, keep them coming! :smile: