New here

Options
Just wanted to say hi! In 2006-2007 I lost 87 pounds and when I met my husband, put most of it back on. I did it before on WW but this time i'm just doing good old fashioned watching what I eat and exercising. I've been on the wagon since Saturday(11.13.2010) and have already lost 4 pounds! Which makes a lot of sense considering I have so much to lose. I didn't realize I actually LIKE to work out! Anyways, hope you are all having a great day! Thanks for keeping me motivated. :happy:

Replies

• K33pingFaith
    Options
    Welcome! this site is amazing, it helps keeps in check.
  • red_five
    Options
    I'm new here too, and this site has already helped me out so much =]
  • CplJT2105
    Options
    Welcome! This place is great a great motivator...... You will be shocked by some of the stuff that you thought was healthy to eat , really isn't.... Just be honest with your diary, that is the best advice for anyone using MFP. I completely understand your issue with the weight gain after marriage. I was not overweight before I got married but I packed on about 100 lbs. I got divorced and have been losing ever since. I am on my last 20 lbs! I have come to the conclusion that marriage is unhealthy for me. LOL!!!! Well good luck!!!!!! :smile: