Baked Flamin' Hot Cheetos (Crunchy)

Options
Just wanted to say how deliscious these chips arre...and comparing them calorie wise to the normal stuff makes them that much more appealing! =]] Im one of those people who needs a side of chips with a sandwich or a side a chips with a burrito...yada yada yada...but chips are killer in the calorie battle we all undertake...so just thought I'd give some kudos to the baked chips!

oh and if they're not as healthy as I have been thinking...someone let me knoww! =]]

good luck to everyonee!!

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Mmmm yummy! US always gets all the chip flavours, we still don't have Baked sour Cream & Onion in Canada, sad face :(

I'll add these to my vacation US grocery list along with diet cherry coke and Kellogg’s Fiber Plus Antioxidant Bars - they took the antioxidant version out of Canada, not sure why but the other versions are here.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Calorie wise they're not bad - but they're SO processed... they have MSG, artificial flavoring, etc. You'd be better off snacking on popcorn. :flowerforyou: You can add hot sauce to popcorn if you like spicy-flavors... my brother does this. Here's the full ingredient list for baked flamin' hot cheetos:

Enriched Corn Meal (Corn Meal, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, And Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Corn, Soybean Or Sunflower Oil), Salt, Sea Minerals (Calcium Carbonate And Magnesium Carbonate), Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Artificial Color (Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 6, Yellow 5), Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Onion Powder, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Corn Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Garlic Powder, Buttermilk, Natural Flavor, Sodium Diacetate, Lactic Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, And Nonfat Milk.

----

Just thought I'd throw that out there... obviously if they're an occasional snack, probably not a big deal, but for a regular snack I'd find something a little less processed!
  • mynameisdumbnuts
    Options
    Oh, man, I love those. Our grocery store stopped selling them and I was disappointed.
  • statquo33
    statquo33 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yeah they are so good lol And I am so suprised they don't have them where you guys are from...but I guess that might be good..accountantboi said what I was thinking about them haha I figured they looked great calorie wise but probably still not the healthiest thingg...but yeah, I dont snack on them all the time, and by that I mean once a day maxx (that might be all the time, idk)...but today I wont have any because the bag is already running low and I want them to last a little longer =]]
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    They sounds amazing! I was afraid to try them because I am not a fan of baked chips in general but maybe I will check it out.
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have to have chips with my sandwich too... I love Baked Lays Southwestern Ranch - again not the healthiest thing but they are spicy and low cal....:smile:
  • bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I like Baked Lays especially the Southwest BBQ or whatever they're called and the Baked Tostitos for Salsa or cottage cheese. I'm part of the want chips with a sandwich club too!
  • possummama
    possummama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    heathersmilez, we have grocery lists for when we shop in Canada, lol. for instance, we always buy dill pickle flavored rice cakes that we cannot buy in the US. :smile:
  • statquo33
    statquo33 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had no idea there was a club!! Im glad we're all coming out...it feels good to not be alonee =]]