c-section mommas before and after ?

Options
any moms have before and after pics after having a c-section. I'm having a terrible time with my stomach and need some inspiration!

Replies

• karaharrison2012
    karaharrison2012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    SW 187
    CW 131
    GW 125

I can't figure out how to post pics, but I've had a c-section and a hysterectomy 6 years later, and I NEVER THOUGHT my tummy would ever be flat again. I started MFP in June of 2012 and my tummy is FINALLY FLAT
  • karaharrison2012
    karaharrison2012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I hit post before I was finished typing. I have a desk job, in menopause, and have 3 kids and a very busy life. Alot of people would use that as an excuse but I refuse!!! I eat 1200 calories and never drink my calories. Occasionally I will eat 1500. This website has truly changed my life and I will never go back to my old habits!!! Good Luck You can do it!! If I can, anyone can. My biggest piece of advice is never give up. You WILL have bad days, you WILL hit plateaus, but KEEP going, no matter what :-)
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    jeskuhsmeekers Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    i feel the same way. I feel like my stomach will never be the same after the c section
  • momof3boys090808
    momof3boys090808 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I don't have pictures and I'm not near my goal as I on we as in 2012 but that's one of my worries. I have had two and I have always heard it won't ever be flat...When I lost 52 lbs I don't remember it being a problem though but I don't believe it was 100% flat and well now I'm starting ALL over because I gave up and stop paying attention to what I was eating.
  • Lesliemollett
    Options
    i know how you all feel i have two c sections and feel like im never going to see a flat stomach. i dont got any pictures to embrassed of the sagging and yuck. and the pouch it leaves but im just starting my journey so love to have friends for along the way.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1167975-moms-trying-to-lose-your-belly

Posted this not too long ago. I had a c-section too. My belly isn't perfect yet, but I'm still a work in progress. ;)
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    2 c/sections here... but unfortunately my stomach will never be completely flat thanks to split stomach muscles (large babies, not from the c/sections :smile: ) but it's the closest it's been in 6 years :happy:

I don't have any before photos on here yet, but I have some current photos in my profile if that helps.

It will get better, promise. Just keep going and don't give up.
  • tayortoeknee
    tayortoeknee Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure its just pregnancy and not c sections that cause stomachs in some women not to be flat anymore? It all depends on genetics, how much your skin was stretched, and fitness.
  • lisalu20
    lisalu20 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I don't have any pics to offer, but I had three c sections between 17 and 23! This was over 30 years ago. Having been on MFP for a year now, losing 11 kilos and really working to strengthen my stomach muscles, (to support my back as I have a herniated disc) I can report my stomach is pretty firm and flat. There will always be a little bump above the scar, but it doesn't notice with clothes. I am very happy to be so slim after years of feeling blobby! So yes you can do it!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Sw: 250 lbs
    CW: 125 lbs (Going between 120 and 125)
    GW: 110 lbs

After I had my last child by c-section was 180 lbs. I was at my biggest when I found out I was pregnant with her, lost 70 lbs in my pregnancy and gained most of it back after I had her.

2n9e5ix.jpg

2r3dt3p.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!