Your most awesome NSV

Options

Replies

• bkjk997
    bkjk997 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I was advised to stop taking the diabetes meds.

Amazing! Congratulations!! That's really an incredible NSV.
  • Superfun601
    Superfun601 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My jeans can button and I now wear a belt!, just starting but that in itself is awesome for me,
  • KateEMD
    KateEMD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I fit in my pants for almost 6 years ago and my back roles have finally disappeared!
  • Bobbiezilla
    Bobbiezilla Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Won more games than I lost at my badminton tournament last weekend! I feel faster and stronger than ever, even better than when I gave it up at 20! I'm proud to consider myself an athlete again, rather than just wishing I was in better shape! :):)
  • GeorgeD7441
    Options
    My new jeans that I got 2 months ago are now too big!
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    today i am now officially an hourglass shape. i fit into all my size 10 australian clothes (im petite). i am working out 30 mins 5 days a week. only 4 kg to go to be in healthy bmi range!
  • tjfrisque
    tjfrisque Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    i cried like a baby in the dressing room when the size 6 name brand jeans slide right on and buttoned up ...
    That is awesome! That is where I want to be and after completely blowing my diet this thread is exactly what I needed. Thanks to all.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    My new jeans that I got 2 months ago are now too big!

fantastic. you are almost there!!!
  • I'm totally honest. I've always been athletic so I'm familiar with muscles. My biggest NSV is feeling my bones because they were always covered by tons of fat ex collar bone, ribs and hip bone and wrist bone.
  • craziwrld
    craziwrld Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Loving this!
    -my wedding ring fits again and approaching too big, really important because it belonged to my great grandma.
    -down a pant size
    -needing to buy new bras and underwear cuz mine are too big, while I had smaller pants in stock, I do not have those in smaller sizes lol
    -having my 95lb mother in law, little half Asian lady, tell me I am starting to look skinny, even though I had only lost 22lbs out of my 83lbs at that point.
  • craziwrld
    craziwrld Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Oh and not having as much joint pain as I did when starting this journey
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I had these XL olive green yoga pants that I loved! I wore them for years, and never got any holes or stains on them either. Sadly, I finally had to donate them last month. :frown: Despite them having an elastic waist they literal just fell when I stood up. It was so hard giving them away, but still an awesome NSV!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    i can wear my first sterling silver ring my daddy bought me when i was 7 years old on my ring finger- hes gone now so this is special to me.

i can fit in a airplane seat in comfort- the seat belt fits easily

i completed a 1/2 marathon.. almost nothing like that feeling.

all my jeans in my closet are now fitting.. size 12;s almost 10 now going from a size 35..

put my uc in remission through nutrition

ok ok ill stop.. been on this journey for awhile.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    When I completed a race in exactly the time I set for myself. I was so proud of myself. I also ended up doing a "better" time than two friends who had trained specifically for the race.
  • iwantmydenimback
    iwantmydenimback Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I started c25k on Wednesday and when I did day 2 yesterday I cut 42 seconds off my pace. I think that's pretty major for a fat chick with no cardiovascular endurance.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I wear size 8 jeans... Single digits, YAY!! :).

Yes! I yo-yoed between size 16-20 for about 10 years. I cried in the fitting room when I tried on my 1st pair of size 8 jeans and saw that they fit me. I freaking balled happy tears! it was an awesome moment for me as well! Congratz girlie on you succes!
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Looking at the clothing catalog that came in the mail, and realizing it was a plus size catalog, and they didn't carry clothes in my (small!!!) size!

This! ^^^ and that my "high school" jeans are comfortable. I was thrilled to be able to pull them over my thighs, and now I can wear them with a tight shirt with no zip up jacket needed to cover the muffin top.
  • cathylopez1975
    cathylopez1975 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I've joined the size 8 jeans club. 14 months ago I wore 22W! And I wear the same size 8 jeans as my 20 year old little daughter.
  • cathylopez1975
    cathylopez1975 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    And last week I found my wedding dress from 1977 in my cedar chest. Decided to try it on - IT FIT!!!
  • MzFyreKitty
    Options
    A friend of my husband's asked my husband if I had been a model. I had never met the guy in person until then and was very flattered:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!