from 300 to 155

Options

Replies

• ball_FXDWG
    ball_FXDWG Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look great, a lot of hard work for a great result. I have the same problem as you as I find it nearly impossible to find pictures at my highest weight and have had to embarrassingly ask friends if they have any, I've only found a few and they aren't at my highest.
  • davemap
    davemap Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing (not that you didnt to start) way to go , very inspiring!
  • BlackRose101
    BlackRose101 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    you're absolutely stunning *__*
    good job!!
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    You look very nice!; well done
  • Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • lleaka
    lleaka Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look great !! Im happy for you.All the best to you
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely stunning at your highest and lowest weight, I have to say. <3
    I agree!!!!!!! :)
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    Beautiful!! Great job lady!!:flowerforyou:
  • ingoiolo
    ingoiolo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely stunning at your highest and lowest weight, I have to say. <3
    I agree!!!!!!! :)

I agree too!

Although I have gotta say the background in those after pics is making me sadface. Especially with your LBD and messy room of kids toys. You deserve some classier backgrounds I think ;-)
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great work! Thanks for sharing your pics. It's encouraging.
  • Cortx
    Cortx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful before and after. I love how you do your makeup.

I notice how in the before pictures you only used face shots when you were bigger, I do that too. I have a body shot on here because it is a weight loss site and others on here and like me but as far as facebook ect I never use body shots!

<3
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Beautiful girl before and after! Kudos on your weight loss.
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    wow...!
  • darlingdeardc
    Options
    You look great girl!
  • endlesswonderr
    endlesswonderr Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You have such fantastic curves, wooo great job! :D
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful before and after. I love how you do your makeup.

I notice how in the before pictures you only used face shots when you were bigger, I do that too. I have a body shot on here because it is a weight loss site and others on here and like me but as far as facebook ect I never use body shots!

<3

I never used anything except shoulders/face until recently. I have several full body or waist up pics on facebook and I was a tiny bit hurt at first that no one was commenting on my weight loss (I have lost in total over 100 lb) and then I realized, oh wow a lot of my facebook friends have not seen me "irl" or have not seen me in 10-15 yrs so of course they wouldn't even notice lol
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    WOW!

You look amazing. I have a couple questions for you, how many calories did you aim for and did you try a macro nutrient percentages that you followed? You are the same height and body type as me I think. Even big, I am curvy with a waist. Also, teach me your eye makeup! I love it.

Great job, very inspired!
  • CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! You're an inspiration. I am where you were and I want to get to where you are now :) Thanks so much for sharing!
  • br1twaslyke
    br1twaslyke Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely incredible! congratulations on your hard work and success :) can you let me know what your belly looked like before? was it "saggy" or firm? ur stomach is so flat now and I'm hoping a flat stomach is attainable in my future! wonderful job <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!