Your Driver's License Weight

Replies

• daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    2-3 pounds more than my driver's license number...
  • i only have 5lbs to go till i hit my drivers license weight!!! i cant believe it because that was from when i FIRST got my license when i was 16 lol
  • I was 15 lbs over and now I'm 8 lbs under!! It's a great feeling to be under the lie you told to feel better about yourself at the time.
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    No weight for PA... but I'm still 2 inches shorter than what's listed. :-/
  • I am 15 pounds over my license weight... I would just like to get to 5 pounds over ! Don't think I will ever see 125lbs again :(
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    my weight was never right for years, but actually now i am 6 lbs less than DL says!!
    YEAH!!!
  • I'm currently a little over 170, and my license says 135 lmao I wish! Can't wait til I actually weigh that!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    By golly I think I'm 12 pounds under!! Huzzah!
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    LOL Pennsylvania doesn't have weight on the DL's either.. I grew up in Arizona and had to use my weight but that was back in High School.. after joining the military my weight went up and down and then after the birth of my daughter and dealing with an "ED" it just kept going down. Now the only thing that is a lie on my DL is my hair color..its BLEACH BLONDE!!! doesn't look a thing like me anymore =)
  • I dont know if my dl has a wt but my military id does and I would love to be that wt again or lower. I would be that wt again when I lose 68lbs and I sooooo can do it, haha. Dont know how long it will take but I will!!!!
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    I'm currently 25 pound over what my license says. :noway: I guess a good mini goal is to get to the weight listed. That's still 20 pounds more than my goal but it's a good start.
  • momtodeshawn
    momtodeshawn Posts: 54 Member
    hahaha...my license says I'm about 30lbs lighter than I am. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that didn't tell the truth. :smile:
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    In 2007 I lied too....I am 10 pounds lower than the lie!
  • MariSama44
    MariSama44 Posts: 340 Member
    I remember getting my lisence renewed about 4 years ago. I was 250 and completely ashamed, so I told them i was 230, a weight from highschool. I was a freshman in college and my weight shot up so much I was too embarassed to tell the truth. Now I'm 40 pounds lighter than the lie-weight. You have no idea what an inspiration it is to get out that lisence and look at it! HOORAY!
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    I still want to know why you need to have your weight in your drivers licence.. :huh:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    I still want to know why you need to have your weight in your drivers licence.. :huh:

Good question!!!!!
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    I'm pretty sure it's so they can make sure you're an accurate description. (it's not a fake, or someone else's ID, and that info is stored in the computer in case you're wanted).

My weight on my Drivers License wasn't a lie at the time.. But I am 10 pounds over it right now. It will be nice when I'm at that weight, or even 10 pounds under it!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    LIE

I just went and I put my goal weight because I know that I will get to that before I go again. Now I am about 15 over what it says.
  • I just checked and now realize how pathetic I was. I lied way back when and have chosen to keep the lie going after every renewal. I am probably the slimest that I have ever been and still not at my DL weight yet. :laugh:
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    I've never lied about mine. I moved states a few months ago and here they do it by weight groups. So Class A is 80-110, Class B is 110-150...or something like that. They only need a rough estimate :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!