Hello! One week down!

Options
Hi, All!

I'm new to this and just now getting into the community. Mom of 3 from PA and life-long struggle with losing and maintaining healthy weight. MFP has helped me realize that even though I thought I was eating very little, the hips don't lie! I've tried many diets and my Endocrinologist even tried putting me on weight-loss pills, but I'm just not a pill person and I couldn't tolerate the side effects. So, I'm determined to do this on my own. I don't want to lose a lot of weight, maybe 20-25 pounds. As long as I'm healthy, I'm OK with having my curves!

So far, I'm down six pounds according to the scale, but I'm not really feeling it in my body. I'm assuming much of that was water weight.

Anyway, wish me luck!

Replies

• ABrideToBE
    ABrideToBE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! On my first week too, back from a hiatus! Good luck to both of us!
  • Mandylynne1979
    Mandylynne1979 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've struggled with my weight my whole life and I am finally determined to be healthy and look good... this site really helps out and is a great motivator!
  • boymom75
    Options
    6 pounds is amazing! Keep at this, it works. If anything, it helps keep you accountable and that's what I need most. :smile: I have the same weight loss goals as you...20-25 pounds.

Add me as a friend, if you'd like. I log on daily!

Good luck to you! You can do this! :smile:
  • Vol7
    Vol7 Posts: 57
    Options
    Way to go! Stay with it you'll see results.