I need help with the rest of my baby weight!

Options
So last year I joined mfp to try and slim down. Instead of slimming down, I accidentally got pregnant and gained 60 pounds in my pregnancy. I'm down 31 pounds but I've stopped losing weight (I definitely haven't been the healthiest with the holidays) so I'm doing mfp to get this baby weight to disappear!

Replies

• jesswa1234
    Options
    Hi!
    I am also on here to lose the baby weight! I put on a whopping 35kg (77 pounds) with my pregnancy last year. Bub is now 7 months old, and I REALLY want to get back into shape.
    I've lost 15kg (33 pounds) and have another 20kg (44 pounds) to go.
    If you'd like some extra support and motivation, I'd love an mfp friend! :smile:
  • megskin15
    Options
    I've lost 30 pounds of my baby weight and hoping to lose 30 more to get down to my goal weight!!! Good luck girls!
  • focusedfitness123
    focusedfitness123 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't have to lose any baby weight, just weight in general, but you can add me if you would like some support.
  • JaclynnGail
    JaclynnGail Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Haha....this is almost exactly what happened to me. I actually did slim down, but when I got within 5 pounds of my goal weight, I suddenly started gaining again and couldn't figure out why...especially since I suddenly was nauseous all the time and nothing tasted good. Surprise!

So last year I joined mfp to try and slim down. Instead of slimming down, I accidentally got pregnant and gained 60 pounds in my pregnancy. I'm down 31 pounds but I've stopped losing weight (I definitely haven't been the healthiest with the holidays) so I'm doing mfp to get this baby weight to disappear!
  • ketoandbarbell
    ketoandbarbell Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am also trying to lose the baby weight. Unfortunately it isn't from my last one who is 10 months, it's from my 14 year old. LOL.
    I have lost 52 already and have another 20?? Or so to go. Anyone can add me for more support! :happy:
  • rachelditzy
    rachelditzy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need to lose baby weight to, however my little boy is a year old. The same old story lost loads with diet and exercise. Got pregnant and lapsed
  • injoy217
    Options
    Iam in the same boat , my baby is 6 months , I weigh 138 , Iam trying to get to 120 lbs , I walk and do pilates Add me , we all can support and give ideas to each other