i feel drained!!!

Options
i need to drop 8 kg and went to a dietician... he told me to eat every 3 hours. thats ok.... he told me no cheese no fruit no sugar no yogurt no milk... just powdered milk only egg whites,. i feel drained, headaches no fun in my diet...
i have to have 4 meals per day every 3 hours

Replies

• FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    i need to drop 8 kg and went to a dietician... he told me to eat every 3 hours. thats ok.... he told me no cheese no fruit no sugar no yogurt no milk... just powdered milk only egg whites,. i feel drained, headaches no fun in my diet...
    i have to have 4 meals per day every 3 hours

Get a second opinion, ASAP. If you don't have medical issues, go ahead and start eating your cheese, fruit, sugar, yogurt, and milk. Just keep it in the calorie deficit MFP recommends.
  • Butterpecan888
    Options
    thanks... its just insane... im dizzy severe headache and constipated
  • FlaxMilk
    Options
    thanks... its just insane... im dizzy severe headache and constipated

Yes, you absolutely would be with that diet. You may want to take a stool softener for a day or two in addition to changing your diet. That kind of diet will give you some killer constipation that may actually cause you long-term grief.
  • Butterpecan888
    Options
    probably need to take some medicine. thanks for your honest input
  • FlaxMilk
    Options
    No problem and good luck!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    A "diet" that you can't imagine sustaining for the rest of your life is a waste of time. You need to focus on eating in a healthy, realistic manner that you can fit into your normal life
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Based on the two topics you've posted about your dietician, I'd say fire him/her and find a new one.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    ^^^this.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    We've already established that you need a new dietician. Or better yet, eat the foods you like and make sure you hit your macros (fat/protein/carbs). Set your protein to at least 1g/lb of lean body mass (MFP sets it to the current outdated FDA recommendation).