FRIENDS :)

Options
Looking for supportive and consistently logging friends... have over 100lbs to loose! I'll accept anyone who is willing to keep me motivated and I post on a lot of activity so I'm pretty supportive myself!

Thanks xxx

Replies

• jquiz526
    Options
    I'll add you! I log daily, have an open food diary, and I try to comment or message all of my friends daily.
  • nicoleduo
    nicoleduo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i will add you as a friend. i have over 100 lbs to lose too. i am new but i have and will be posting daily.
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I have just started posting today but have been using app everyday for months to log foods and exercise. Just take it a day at a time and make mini goals. I use dress sizes as goals then have girls night out to motivate me.
  • skitterbug0902
    Options
    I'm on here daily and have yet to make any friends. I also have over 100 pounds to loose. It would be great to have someone to encourage and get encouragement from as well.
  • MiniCooperDeb
    MiniCooperDeb Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose yet too. I've been on MFP for almost two years now, logging in every day. I will be supportive and look for the same from my friend. Consider adding me!
  • MiniCooperDeb
    MiniCooperDeb Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch to lose and I log in every day. I will be supportive and hope for the same from friends. Consider adding me!
  • crunchergirl
    crunchergirl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends. I have started started this journey and have 90 lbs to lose.

Tracy
  • ramsfan84
    ramsfan84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and have an open diary as well. I give support and motivation out to all of my current friends. Welcome any new friends. Anyone please feel free to add me.
  • TheCakeIsALie86
    TheCakeIsALie86 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank You Guys! XD
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, I log on everyday and I try to post as often as I can. I have 121 pounds to lose.
  • Xx_renee_xX
    Options
    everyone feel free to add me too! :) I log EVERYTHING daily.