need friends

Options
i have been u8sing mfp for a long time now, but have been away for almost a year do to pregnancy.I really need to get back opn the wagon and need the support and encouragement. thanks everyone

Replies

• hedwardsb
    hedwardsb Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mom of three, also. The crockpot is my friend, and if I plan meals for the week, everything goes better!
  • VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I lend support and definitely looking for support back! Congrats on your baby and your amazing weight loss!
  • moragwallace
    Options
    Hi Feel free to add me I am fairly new on here and looking for support as well I have been on every day since I joined x
  • Riot_Summers
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I need more friends too! And I am back full steam ahead now that I just recently had my daughter!
  • aoibhs22
    aoibhs22 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    add me: 26 years old. and im a girl on a mission to lose weight.
  • gerberafan
    gerberafan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in New Zealand, work as a caregiver in a resthome level dementia unit and am in need of some friends to encourage and support and have the same done to me.
    So far I have lost 2kgs, which is 4 pounds. I learnt ages ago that 2.2 pounds is 1 kg.
    I have a rough number on the scale that I wish to lose but if I lose a bit less than that and get the shape I wish to be, then thats more than ok.
    To me having a lifestyle change is more important than a diet.
    So feel free to add me, but please send me a message and tell me a bit about yourself rather than just be a silent person as a friend of mine.:flowerforyou: