Need friends who log daily (or almost), same as me :)

Options

Replies

• qudoos
    qudoos Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there

I like this group as I wanted the same. I ve logged in for around 40 days in a row and every day I watch what I eat.

So lets do it all together, Impossible is nothing.
  • aoibhs22
    aoibhs22 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add me guys! I log everyday with food and exercise and would love advice and support to keep losing weight! we can help each other!!! Iv a public diary
  • embusby
    Options
    Hey Guys, I'm Emily and I am new to this, but trying to get back on track. Would love to have a group of regulars to chat with!
  • LunaGreen
    LunaGreen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm very active on MFP as well and my diary is open to my friends. Anyone feel free to add me!!
    My Stats:
    5'3"
    HW:198 LW:134
    Jan1st:164 CW:154
    1200 cal paleo
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I have been a member for a few years...lots of ups and downs in the weight loss dept. I do know that MFP keeps me "in line" most of the time. I need to get motivated...I need to log on almost daily...to be accountable. Looking forward to "losing" with this group.:smile:
  • MommyToAllieB
    MommyToAllieB Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am pretty new to MFP-- I try to log every day. I've missed a couple days but not many. Logging my food and exercise is helping me sooo much!
  • debbyl
    debbyl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting and am new to the community thing. But I'm looking for something new to motivate me, so feel free to add me. I'd love some motivation and I have in the past logged in regularly.
  • jlw7998
    Options
    I understand! I have been using myfitnesspal for almost a year and love it, but what makes me motivated is to have friends comment and seeing the little like button! You got this!! Feel free to add me!
  • joan23_us
    joan23_us Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    guys feel free to add me, FLEXIBLE DIETER/IIFYM right here.... 'IF IT FITS YOUR MACROS.... eat it
  • ketoandbarbell
    ketoandbarbell Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Log every meal for 260 days now. Down 53 pounds and 20+ to go.
  • kkows
    kkows Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me (anyone). I log almost daily and my diary is open. I tend to be an emotional eater but I'm really focusing on eating healthy and my exercise. So far, so good...
  • kittee83
    kittee83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend as well :)
    I have been using MFP since May 2013, currently logged in over 80 days in a row.
    I love food! I am not afraid of it anymore. I can enjoy the foods I like when I deserve them.
    Although Nutella (controlled) is a yummy thing :))))

Weight: 225lbs
    Lost: 45lbs
    Height: 5ft4
    Using MFP for 8mths 2weeks

• mdeep04
    mdeep04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me :)
    I'm getting back into MFP after a horrible gain (mainly medication related -- I lost about 8 lbs, ran out of meds, and gained it all back plus more before being able to get to a doctor. Moving sucks =/ )

So now its time to get serious! :D

Weight: 230 Lbs
    Goal: 140-150 lbs
    Height 5' 4"
  • charmedp326
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :)

I'm always looking for MFP buddies to help out, and likewise I hope they can keep me in check sometimes too.

P.S. I am a firm believer that you can eat Nutella every day and still lose weight lol.
  • sfinlay88
    sfinlay88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been on MFP for awhile, but have been successful at logging almost every day! I'm looking for new people to follow as well, for some support and for some meal ideas!
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Tatajana. I log on everyday and try to be involved with my friends statuses. I was an emotional eater and then it turned into hating myself and eating because I was never going to be anything. Life happened and things happened and I decided it was time to eat healthy and love myself.
  • traynorj82
    traynorj82 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I do my best to log everyday as well as exercise. Feel free to add me and we can do this together.
  • baabica
    baabica Posts: 11
    Options
    Heloo,

Also, looking for friendships that can help me with my journey in which I plan to lose weight and live more healthy life.
    I have been overweight since my final grade in highschool and i am also emotional eater. I just finished colleague ( marketing) and have so much kg to lose that was put on for all these years. I had some sucess in July and it was so great that I spent all summer overeating so I gain even more that I lost. Beside meal prep I am going to the gym minimum 4 x in a week and I see a little progress on my body.
    Hope that I will find someone who I can help with my support as well as that someone will be support for me.
  • Fadedscarlet
    Options
    Hey!
    Anyone who's looking for friends who log in daily can add me. I'm on here every day and I do my best to encourage all of my MFP friends to keep up their hard work so they can reach all of their fitness goals.

I've struggled a lot with weight loss over the years (and subsequently my self esteem), and I used to feel very alone with my problem, but the MFP community and the friends i've made on here have really showed me that I am not the only one who's like me, and theres hope for all of us to achieve healthy weights, and adapt healthy lifestyles for good.
  • ashliejones13
    Options
    add me!