A Lil Motivation from a Fat Girl (with PICS!!!)

Options

Replies

• starchile
    starchile Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Awwwwee!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
  • littlemissy86
    Options
    wow.....well done!!
  • BreakingTheBad
    BreakingTheBad Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an awesome feat you victored! Congratulations! You are totally inspiring!
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    That is so cool! Congratulations for not only succeeding but just plain old doing it. It’s funny how when we start really paying attention to ourselves and our health we finally see so many things that we have allowed our weight without realizing it keep us from seeing.

You keep up the good work and make sure you take full advantage of all that beautiful natural space near where you live :smile:

I live in San Francisco (over 30 years) and plan to walk :smile: the Bay-to-Breakers for the first time this year.
  • vturner88
    Options
    So this is absolutely awesome! So glad I came across your story - this is so inspirational. You keep going... there's NO WAY you won't reach the goals that you've set for yourself with the attitude you have now. :)
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Girl, that's awesome! Way to be an inspiration!!!!!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Sheer Awesome - that is what you are. ps. take a warm bath with some Epsom salts your legs will thank you.
  • nightshutter
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishment! Keep it up
  • SarahMS79
    SarahMS79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That was awesome! Your story made my night. :)
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You, woman, are awesome-sauce! Keep up the good work. :)
  • woodsie2449
    Options
    That's great congratulations!
  • woodml1
    woodml1 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this post! What an awesome, unique, and relevant goal to set! I also love that you started the year by being awesome and planning to get awesome-er in the future, rather than just planning on being awesome in the future! And your pics really helped tell your story too.

If I may make a suggestion, I think you should re-climb that mountain when you hit your goal weight. (It looks like you're 2/3 there... keep it up!) I'd love to see updated photos of you climbing AND know how much time you're able to knock off!
  • Ladytmack
    Ladytmack Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration:):smooched: :smooched:
  • lizless1
    lizless1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yep your a rockstar!!!!! Wish I could do something like that but here just a bit south of Buffalo New York it is too darn cold to do much. I am hoping when we get above zero to go sledding and be able to haul myself back up the sledding hill:)
  • starchile
    starchile Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wow....you all KEEP ME GOING!!! Thank you!!!
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    This post made me so happy!! You go girl!!
  • RachLK7
    RachLK7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So this is absolutely awesome! So glad I came across your story - this is so inspirational. You keep going... there's NO WAY you won't reach the goals that you've set for yourself with the attitude you have now. :)

I'm pleased I came across this too, I'm so grumpy today n that normally means junk food n sitting on my lazy bum lol

So up out my chair, exercise nd get dressed nd get out of this house, bottle of water in hand!! THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING MANY OF US, POSSIBLY EACH PERSON IN A DIFFERENT WAY, WHICH YOU SHOULD ALSO BE PROUD OF! :) X
  • TheBigSleep
    TheBigSleep Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! The is way more then a lil motivation, this is a big huge awesome deal! Yay for you! :smile:
  • johnny7625
    Options
    congratulations you are great:smile: