GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I have a box of Samoas on the way. One box is one serving as far as I'm concerned. It's going to be glorious.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Frozen SAMOAS! I can eat an entire package before I can type this post. Thanks for the heads up! No, no, no to samoas or I will look like a Samoan lineman!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I will take 4 boxes of Samoas! Maybe 10.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I know I know but darn it I'm going to get a box or too as long as if fits in my calories its happening its only once a year luckily . My husband would be so sad and my daughters if we didn't get any and its for a good cause right ?
  • aigd
    aigd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I work as a pharmacist in a supermarket. Yes, they sell Girl Scout cookies all weekend. I bought 1 box for my husband, of a variety I don't care for. And I bought 1 box for the troops. (You purchase a box and they Girl Scouts send them to our active duty service people. I am determined to make my weight loss work- so I am not going to eat any this year. I just can't control the portions.
  • doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    This is why I'm hoping they don't start selling at HEB. Though if I see them, I will probably buy a box or two for the house. Either Samoas or Tagalongs as those have always been my favorites. I'll support the girls.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    LOL best post ever!
  • janiesue101
    janiesue101 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wal*Mart makes a knock off of thin mints that are to die for. Freezing them doesn't help because they are better frozen.
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I still have Girl Scout cookies left over from last February. Will power and portion control both work for me. Looking forward to getting some more tagalongs though.
  • msienkiewicz
    msienkiewicz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have part of a box of Thin Mints from last year still in my freezer. Gee. Maybe I should take care of those before they get freezer burn or something.

Actually someone left four packages in the break room at work with a note about 'support troop xxxxx'. I was able to walk right on by...