Hya guys : )

New to the site, but been looking at it for some time now and decided to join.

I currently weigh 184 pounds and want to get down to 160 pounds ( possibly lower ) and I am 5,9

Started my healthy eating plan last Wednesday, I have quit drinking for the time being and cut down to 1500 cals ( some days eating less) and also been doing small home workouts.

My issues are I get really down If i do not see results quick and I am an emotional eater!

On the positive I am a pretty good cook and love making healthy food.

The profile I set up here says I should infact be eating 1200 cals only, so that will take some adjustment , but hey ; )

Replies

• Sounds like me, I'm new too so Welcome! :happy:
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Welcome

Sounds like you have things already in order. Just to keep at it and the results is a given!

Good luck in your journey and remember : The secret to success is the consistency of apparoach :happy:

Make it count!
  • Hello, I am a newbie too. Got on the scales last night and realised that I have to do something. So here is hoping that we are all as successful as we need to be. I am also a bit of an emotional eater, so feel free to contact me to let it all out, maybe we can help each other. Good luck on day one.................