1st day on myfitness pal!

Options
It's my first day on fitness pal, And I'm kind of nervous.
I really need to loose weight, I just don't feel myself anymore. After my senior year of high school I've gained so much weight. I need all the support I can get!

Replies

• nikki91950
    Options
    hi hun! i'm nicole, and i'm a college sophomore in florida. i won't sit here and lie to you and tell you it will be easy, because it definitely won't be. but you can do this! and we can do this!
  • mdeguzman
    Options
    Welcome!
    I thnk that you will find that this a great place or support and for tracking your food and exercise. The first step is always the hardest. ;)
  • AngelSharum
    AngelSharum Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. It won't be easy but you can lose the weight. Coming here and talking with others in the same boat, using the tools provided to see exactly what you're eating and tracking exercise really will help.
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    It's my first day on fitness pal, And I'm kind of nervous.
    I really need to loose weight, I just don't feel myself anymore. After my senior year of high school I've gained so much weight. I need all the support I can get!

Hi! Welcome to MFP!

Nothing to be nervous about, just log everything you eat and drink and stick to your daily calorie allowance. Exercise two or three times per week - doesn't have to be aerobic, you could go for long walks, as long as you burn the calories. Eat less calories than you burn each day and you have to lose the weight.

Wishing you all the very best, this is a brilliant site and if you stick to it, you will lose the weight xxx
  • dawnalis
    Options
    This is my first day on the forums, I've been using myfitnesspal on my ipod touch for alittle over a week and so far I've already lost 3 lbs! Love it and love how they have almost any food you can think of, if you just stick to it I'm sure you are going to love it too! Good luck!
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and please dont be nervous. This is an awesome place with all the support you will ever need.

Good luck
  • Endeavors
    Endeavors Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined a few days ago and I think it's one of my greatest decisions. You're going to get a lot of support here!
  • Altiv
    Altiv Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Don't be nervous! This is the best place to try to loose weight! Lots of support here, I've been here for almost 4 months and accomplished here what I couldn't do on my own for 6 years! Just eat well, do exercise 3-5 times a week and be constant, a lot of this is mental =)
  • annapaps
    annapaps Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck! It won't be an easy journey, but there is tons of support, and the site is so easy to use!