Great job! You look gorgeous, before and after! :flowerforyou:
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look gorgeous!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely stunning at your highest and lowest weight, I have to say. <3
    I agree!!!!!!! :)

I agree too!

Although I have gotta say the background in those after pics is making me sadface. Especially with your LBD and messy room of kids toys. You deserve some classier backgrounds I think ;-)

Pot or kettle? ? You have a stack of restaurant chairs and booster seat behind you!!
    OP, you look amazing!! Great work!!!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    vNYiyhk.jpg
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • evitaevita12
    evitaevita12 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    you were so beautiful before and you are still. great transformation girl :)
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely stunning at your highest and lowest weight, I have to say. <3
    I agree!!!!!!! :)

I agree too!

Although I have gotta say the background in those after pics is making me sadface. Especially with your LBD and messy room of kids toys. You deserve some classier backgrounds I think ;-)

Pot or kettle? ? You have a stack of restaurant chairs and booster seat behind you!!
    OP, you look amazing!! Great work!!!

LOL just a casual fun pic not glamming it up in a Kindercare
  • cynrawr
    cynrawr Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • forabbyshealth
    forabbyshealth Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You are (and were) absolutely stunning! Fantastic job!
  • theconstantine
    theconstantine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulationss
  • anunn3159
    Options
    Wow! I just can't get over your transformation, especially in the picture of your waist line. Definitely something to be so proud of and show off! Inspiration for myself and I'm sure countless others! Congrats.
  • britkneemeyer
    britkneemeyer Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    haha that was my niece's playroom me and my sister were getting ready to go shopping in there while she played.
  • britkneemeyer
    Options
    honestly I didn't really do much besides blogilates abs videos and a lot of cardio! Even when i was big i had a exaggerated hourglass figure so when i lost weight it made it stick out more.
  • britkneemeyer
    Options
    You guys have made me feel so awesome! Thanks so much for all the encouragement. if you have any questions about anything and i mean pretty much anything! feel free to inbox me and i will answer to the best of my ability.
  • kerriann4
    kerriann4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous before and after!! Thank you for the inspiration, I am the same starting weight and height. I also have the hourglass figure (well, somewhere under the layers, lol). I hope I can look as fabulous as you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!