30 Day Shred Results?!

Options
Starting the 30 Day Shred properly, I always seem to do one workout and then move on to something else but I'm doing to do it properly now

Just wondering if anyone has had any results from this workout?

Replies

• Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I found it hard to do the 30 day shred as it got a bit boring after a while. I did however finish a round of Jillian Michaels Body revolution which was 15 different DVDs over 90 days and I don't think I've ever been this fit. Highly recommended!
  • roxigirl89
    roxigirl89 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have to agree. Body Revolution is great. However if you don't want to pay so much may be you can get another dvd of JM and combine them. Personally i like 30DS but i find it too easy unless i use heavy weight.
  • silenceinspace
    silenceinspace Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    There's a great thread appropriately called the Ultimate Results Thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/253907-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread

Just did day 4 so I'm right here with you at the start! Good luck!

ETA: The thread got very long so there's a continuation. Not sure how long it goes on for!
  • barton6435
    barton6435 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My partners done this and had some results, im starting it today also going to do 30 days to get some base fitness and then move on to something more intense
  • hannah_d1989
    hannah_d1989 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Did anyone find they didn't start seeing results until the end? I'm almost up to level 3, and haven't even lost half a cm (and I am eating healthy, and walking too)

Good luck to everyone who is giving it a go!