Great Deal on Body Revolution

Options
Anybody thinking of getting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution here is a GREAT deal for you!! I just got it and got FREE shipping only $25.00!!!

http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deals/view/818026-19_piece_set__jillian_michaels_body_revolution_dvds

Replies

• MsDillieBar
    MsDillieBar Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it! That is a great deal! Thanks for the post! :)
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    wow now i feel cheated i payed close 150 with taxes. great deal you will love it
  • greatmom2
    greatmom2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Looks like great deal! Was wondering if you know anyone who has ordered things off that site before. Just looking up reviews and kind of scared to order from them without knowing if others have first hand experience with them. There are a lot of people putting really bad things about the company out there, but I never can be sure if it was just a bad transaction, the buyer themselves, or if it is truly the company trying to scam people.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Gutted, it wouldn't let me buy it because I live in the UK :cry:
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    i just read all the reviews also..I am a little worried...even though I want this badly I am not willing to take a chance.
  • greatmom2
    Options
    i just read all the reviews also..I am a little worried...even though I want this badly I am not willing to take a chance.

That is what I am having problems with as well. All the bad reviews! It really is scary! I had a bad deal on trying to buy the Insanity DVD's for a 'great price' and got taken. Of course, that was through Ebay so they gave me a refund (even though they couldn't recoup from the sellers because they had shut down all their accounts). Working with Ebay was real easy though, but it sounds as if this site's customer service is practically non-existent.
    I am torn because I would love these at this great price. I am on a strict budget, though, and can't risk a bad deal. :(
  • jennhill310
    Options
    I talked with another lady that order from the site and she said that she's never had a problem. she did say that they have slow shipping through.
  • greatmom2
    Options
    I talked with another lady that order from the site and she said that she's never had a problem. she did say that they have slow shipping through.

I can deal with slow shipping (within reason) as long as the product is good, and I actually receive it! :) Thank you for some feedback on this! :)
  • jennhill310
    Options
    I agree I can also deal with slow shipping. I just talked to another woman on here that has order from them as well and hasn't had problems just said also slow shipping.
  • mgj77
    mgj77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My aunt ordered an ipad from thre for my daughter for christmas and she did not have any problems also it is a great ipad.
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I ordered a couple things for Christmas and had no problem, they ran out of one thing I ordered but everything else was fine.
  • jennhill310
    Options
    I'm glad to hear that some of y'all had good experiences. I couldn't pass it up for that price.
  • hon918
    hon918 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I ordered this last night as well. I've ordered from this site twice before. The shipping was a little slow the first time, but both times the products were fine (Candles and a digital camera). They do seem to have a lot of negative reviews though.
  • leona74
    leona74 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first workout--Very sweaty- I am very out of shape but going to stick to it!! Not sure how to place the exercise in to track it. It doesn't come up in the search engine. Can anyone help me out with this?
  • EternalRho1922
    EternalRho1922 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started the workout yesterday. I have been logging mine under circuit training.
  • MsDillieBar
    MsDillieBar Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Just an update...
    The dvds were out of stock by the time my order was processed. They were pretty quick to credit the total back to my card (a couple of weeks).

I'm bummed that I missed out on such a great deal but am not unhappy with the way the company handled it.
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Just an update...
    The dvds were out of stock by the time my order was processed. They were pretty quick to credit the total back to my card (a couple of weeks).

I'm bummed that I missed out on such a great deal but am not unhappy with the way the company handled it.

Thanks for the update. This is good to know. It eases my mind for any future purchases with this company.