Looking for some weight loss buddies!

Options

Replies

• Allyme123
    Options
    Hey! I just start a couple days ago. I am also looking for weight loss buddies. All the other diets i have gone on i never had support, This site and the people have been a great help so far. Good Luck to you all feel free to add :)
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some friends as well. You are all welcome to add me!
  • sunstarz80
    sunstarz80 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I'm trying to get in the habit of logging my food and sticking to a plan. Would love some extra encouragement and positive people!
  • deepgrind
    Options
    Add me! :D Been bulking for awhile and reached from 121 pounds to 176 pounds, now cutting for awhile and i'm around 165 pounds. Could use some expert advice and motivation
  • MarcieDixon
    MarcieDixon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Memememememe
  • slimnfit613
    slimnfit613 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I have gained, lost...etc. Nice to have motivation and support.

:flowerforyou:
  • karen_dodds
    karen_dodds Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me; looking for as much motivation as possible????
  • Po2009
    Po2009 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi just started today am looking for weight loss buddies still trying to get the hang of this as am new to it any tips and advice is much appreciated friend request sent x
  • vixx1405
    vixx1405 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Im still looking for Buddies don't care who you are or where your from just as long as your positive and trying to get healthy then get adding im a fun person honest. :happy: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Urban_Princess
    Urban_Princess Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Everyone and anyone is welcome to add me! I'm a daily logger and have lost just over 45lbs so far. Another 45 to go!
  • jojo28012
    jojo28012 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I've been going 15 days now and need some friends for motivation. My one and only friend only logged in once :(
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! The more positive encouragement, the better!
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in daily...several times actually :) Having buddies to support, encourage, and listen to has been motivating me as I go.
  • mareahh
    mareahh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Feel free to add me as well. I just lost 7lbs and am looking to lose 15 more. Need as much motivation and feedback.
  • mkwillman26
    mkwillman26 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you can add me :smile:
  • sheryltx
    Options
    I am in - "ADD ME":noway:
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Feel free to add away! I'm more than happy to share support and encouragement with anyone!
  • acassanova
    acassanova Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Aubrei! I used to use mfp a year ago but I am back on track and more motivated then ever before! if anyone wants to add me feel free super friendly and can help anyone who needs help on food ideas! plus I do a lot of challenges and anyone is welcome to join them with me!
  • belfastbiker
    belfastbiker Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - lost 88 lbs in 2010, gained all but 45 lbs of that back. Back to the grindstone! Only 125 lbs to go!
  • reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Options
    I have been on MFP for nearly 2 weeks and log in every day. I absolutely LOVE supporting and motivating people

You can add meeeeee :bigsmile: