Help finding a Heart Rate Monitor

AmyShip
AmyShip Posts: 24
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi!, Does anyone have a HRM that the like?. Looking for easy to use, not too expensive and comfortable. Any help would be great!
I am returning the New Balance one i just bought and cant find one that has good reviews.

Replies

• The polar f6 (in pink) Is the one I have and I love it. It is simple, pretty inexpensive and it works wonderful for me.
  • ditto polar f6
    i have the women's diamond something or other. it's just black but it has flowers on it.

i got it on ebay!
  • My sister has a Polar HRM and her friend is letting me borrow one of hers, and I love it, it's extremely easy to use, I am going to be buying my own within the next month and am definitely going with one of those!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Polar Polar Polar
  • pamelasusan
    pamelasusan Posts: 90 Member
    I have a Go Fit Wear................a Body Bugg that you wear all the time.

Does anyone know what the differences are between that type of device and the Polar that everyone raves about?
  • Jlln_G1011
    Jlln_G1011 Posts: 13 Member
    do they all involve wearing a chest strap? Are there any I can just wear on my wrist or arm?
  • Timex Unisex with chest strap. Amazon. $46.00
  • Thanks everyone!, I have a New Balance now and its a piece of crap. Returning it and was looking at the Polar F6 but heard its hard to use.
  • luvbnamom, Is the Timex easy to use?
    Trav, Polar f6???
  • It took me less than 10 minutes to figure everything out... it's very easy to program you info into and then to look at your previous workout and calories, I didn't find it difficult at all, just have to play with it for five minutes and you'll have it all figures out there's only 3 or 4 buttons to work with.... (Polar)
  • Great!, Thank you!!!
This discussion has been closed.