Options
Hi, I'm a 32 year old woman who used to be in great shape......oh about 10 years ago...lol! About two years ago, I got down to about 128 lbs which I was pretty happy with, then I met my boyfriend and his son and in almost an instant was a girlfriend and stepmom all in one, (keep in mind I have no children of my own yet), It was rewarding and challenging all at the same time, but now after a year and a half together I realized that somehow I gained all the weight I had lost plus some. Might have something to do with the dreamy yet hardly functional honeymoon phase of a relationship, where you do nothing unless it's with your new significant other......like going to the gym never happened! Also, my boyfriend and his 7 year old son aren't the healthiest eaters and so therefore, neither was I! I finally looked at how many calories are in 4 perogies and I almost fell over! So here I am trying to get control of my weight and still make my boyfriend and his son happy with the foods I prepare, which is not an easy task when it comes to the 7 year old! My boyfriend will eat whatever I cook and not complain, but trying to get my stepson to eat healthy is almost like pulling teeth, and can be extremely frustrating at times! Anyways, I'm blabbing on, If there is anyone else out there that struggles to lose weight and keep the family happy at the same time I would love to hear from you!

2802341.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• dawnalis
    Options
    Maybe I went off alittle much about last post cuz doesn't seem to interest too many people! I guess I should mention I'm only 5'2 and weigh 142 lbs, I want to lose about 20 lbs!