What should I do.

Options
I'm having a Budweiser 500ml can which is 200 calories apparently, do I log it for today ( Tue) and take away the 200 from my daily intake?

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Yes?
    I'm not sure why this is a question. Why would you log it for any other day? Or is it the middle of the night there?
  • lmd_1979
    lmd_1979 Posts: 130
    Options
    Its 00:22 as I write this.
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    Ah. It's 11:24am here.

Put it on the day you're still awake from. I tend to use sleep as the "Reset" for the day.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm....interesting.....I would log it as consumed on Monday.
  • lmd_1979
    Options
    So from Mon?
  • blackgold86
    blackgold86 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Its up to you which day you log it on.

If you have enough calories left over, log today otherwise log tomorrow and understand you will have 200 calories less to play with.

Its not all about 1 day to the next but weekly or monthly intake.
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    You could do what Congress does, just break it up over the next ten years. That's 20 calories per year, so you're looking at less than half a calorie per week. With all those calorie savings you should have another one.

Rigger
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    Fairly sure that your day start and ends at mid-night regardless of the time zone. Just bring up your food log and log it on whatever day that MFP gives you.
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    You could do what Congress does, just break it up over the next ten years. That's 20 calories per year, so you're looking at less than half a calorie per week. With all those calorie savings you should have another one.

Rigger

I love you.
  • wrk2hrd
    wrk2hrd Posts: 28
    Options

Rigger

#epic
  • Charis_Sophia
    Charis_Sophia Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I use sleep as the "reset" as well.

Or, if you don't have 200 calories left for yesterday, log it for today and pay attention to your food/exercise for the day.

Remember this is a tool for your use. Do whatever seems most useful to you. :)
  • lmd_1979
    Options
    I really wish Beer/Lager didn't have calories in it.
  • mistyladidah
    mistyladidah Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I had questions like this at first. Basically you have to pick whether you want to log it as the day you are technically starting or the day you are still awake from. Then go with that, and be consistent. No fudging because it takes you over calories on the old day so you just log it as the new day. I labeled my food diary to help, with titles like "Lunch/1-4" and "Late/10-bed".
  • lmd_1979
    Options
    I'll just log it for today (Tue), x2 so 400 calories.
  • ncast139
    Options

Rigger

:laugh:
  • Christine_120
    Options

Rigger

I want to be on that Congressional Diet!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Put away the Budweiser and crack open a Guinness instead.