Zumba Shoes

Options
Hello All! I am a big fan of Zumba and have been attending classes for several years. Sometimes my feet bother me. I have tried all different kind of shoes. I am just posting a topic to see what shoes you recommend wearing for Zumba!

Replies

• summergirl212
    summergirl212 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am also a zumba lover! i just wear any regular tennis shoes and it seems like that is what most of the people in my classes wear. Quite a few have the flatter kind (like nike free) and i'm thinking I will try those next time because they look lighter and might be easier to move in.
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I bought nikes specifically designed for Zumba and I hated them. Too stiff. I bought the flatter lightweight nikes, those are great.
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I wore Brooks Pure Cadence. When I wore them out, I now wear Brooks Pure Connect. Both pairs are lightweight, but supportive/plenty of cushion.
  • lostgrl85
    lostgrl85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I wear my Asics Gel Kayanos to every class. They are the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. Initially they had too much traction on the floor, but as I've continued to wear them, the bottoms have worn to the point where I have all the traction I still need, but now I can also slide around on the floor as needed without putting too much pressure on my knees. I never thought I'd be happy about wearing my shoes down like that.

I see a lot of people wear those flat type Nikes, and one girl even commented that those are the only shoes she will wear in Zumba.